Make the others jealous

LSP_K2

16 minutes ago, D Bellis said:

I have those decals from that kit if you need them? PM me if you're interested (so we don't clutter up this thread ;) ).

D

This is very kind but I have the Zotz ones. I was just curious about the quality of the Minicraft decals. 

12 minutes ago, thierry laurent said:

This is very kind but I have the Zotz ones. I was just curious about the quality of the Minicraft decals. 

Printed by Super Scale back then with all that comes with that (thin with reasonable accuracy and register, yet somewhat brittle with age and somehwat prone to yellowing). Mine are not terribly yellowed, but are probably brittle. Also, there is no white on the banner down the sides, relying instead on the expected white paint under the decals. 

HTH,

D

30 minutes ago, D Bellis said:

Printed by Super Scale back then with all that comes with that (thin with reasonable accuracy and register, yet somewhat brittle with age and somehwat prone to yellowing). Mine are not terribly yellowed, but are probably brittle. Also, there is no white on the banner down the sides, relying instead on the expected white paint under the decals. 

HTH,

D

I've heard that old sheets like that, taped to a south facing window, will eliminate the yellowing, though I've never personally tried it.

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, mark31 said:

recievd from the postman today

Vacform B-58 1/32

EDMAP8R.jpg

And my first WNW kits

sGyunmq.jpg

PYVO9s7.jpg

Mark

Mark, that B-58 must be very impressive.  Can you show more photos? What is your assessment of the kit? I always wanted one, have never seen one for sale.

Dan

13 minutes ago, Dandiego said:

Mark, that B-58 must be very impressive.  Can you show more photos? What is your assessment of the kit? I always wanted one, have never seen one for sale.

Dan

Will take more pics tomorrow

This one comes from tigger models

First impression a lot off work and for me it looks like a B-58 So I'm happy.

Mark