Make the others jealous

LSP_K2

13 minutes ago, LSP_K2 said:

My latest, replacements for the kit and Avionix set I sold off a few years back. I have big plans for this aircraft, but we'll see, I guess. I may supplement this with some Trumpeter Skyhawk parts, assuming I can get my hands on them.

VswGjG.jpg

oeoeoeoeh......NICE.....!!!

14 minutes ago, LSP_K2 said:

How does the RFM Sturmtiger compare to the Tamiya kit?

I built the Tamiya one years ago but on first glance, the Rye Field kit has finer details. There isn't quite a full crew interior but again, what's there is more detailed than the Tamiya kit.  Tracks are working Indy link.

7 minutes ago, BloorwestSiR said:

I built the Tamiya one years ago but on first glance, the Rye Field kit has finer details. There isn't quite a full crew interior but again, what's there is more detailed than the Tamiya kit.  Tracks are working Indy link.

Starting fairly soon, I'll be trying to partially rebuild my armor stash, and want, naturally enough, to get the best kits currently available.

1 hour ago, BloorwestSiR said:

The closet I come with AFV Club is their late Tiger. That went together ok. Rubber band tracks in the box so I subbed in some metal ones from Kariya. 

I was a little less than impressed with a Flory review of the RFM Sturmtiger, wherein he referred to the cast texture of the hull sections.

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/26/2020 at 9:16 PM, LSP_K2 said:

My latest, replacements for the kit and Avionix set I sold off a few years back. I have big plans for this aircraft, but we'll see, I guess. I may supplement this with some Trumpeter Skyhawk parts, assuming I can get my hands on them.

VswGjG.jpg

This is a quite rare boxing. How are the decals? 

30 minutes ago, thierry laurent said:

This is a quite rare boxing. How are the decals? 

I'll have to pull the kit and check, as I'll be using cobbled together AM decals for this baby, so didn't even look at the kit decals.

Well that was certainly easy enough, there were no decals included, and seller made me aware of that fact before the deal went through, as I just verified by the extensive PMs between us.