Make the others jealous

LSP_K2

5 hours ago, Smokey said:

hey everyone got this the first day they came up on Sprue Brothers.  Since most everything is shut down I dug out one of my F-4EJ kits.  If I pull this off might have to wear :coolio: to look at it.  I did get pick up Mr. Color 124 Dark Green and Mr. Color 308 Gray for exterior colors.

HscYn6.png

Dan

"You're a better man than I am, Gunga Din".

:D

Got some stuff from Hannants:

kauf03202030juz.jpg

These are Czech prop logos for my Avia and Letov kits. Now someone has to bring up also an Avia BH -5, -10. -11 or else. HPH, are you listening? :whistle:

The AML set is a different story: Ordered one directly from AML in Czech, but got the night figther variant delivered. Same resin and PE parts, but different masks and decals. Emailed AML about this but never got a response. Hannants to the rescue: They delivered as ordered.

Also got this bugger from Hannants:

schertel1ick1s.jpg

The Schertel-Sachsenberg fast attack project. Not exactly an aircraft, but a hydrofoil - so it moves fast through the air (at least the most parts of it) and has wings too :punk:

I want to build it as some kind of steampunk aircraft - with a steam engine behind the cockpit and dragonfly wings. It just had got THAT aerodynamical look and shape that is hard to resist... :piliot:

Regards

- dutik

Thanks gang, only on my cell phone Kev, I pick it up from Fred's on my bday in a couple weeks :)

Dutik, i'm excited to be back in a house, we've been in a 2 bed apartment for the last 6 months and the space is VERY welcome, especially since we're all on lock down and the kiddo is on e-schooling.

3 hours ago, Shawn M said:

Thanks gang, only on my cell phone Kev, I pick it up from Fred's on my bday in a couple weeks :)

Dutik, i'm excited to be back in a house, we've been in a 2 bed apartment for the last 6 months and the space is VERY welcome, especially since we're all on lock down and the kiddo is on e-schooling.

If you're referring to Fred P., please give him my regards.

I don't often buy books but this one was recommended to me.

One of those you can't put down after you have started.

Very interesting story about Fuchida's naval career and his post war conversion to Christianity and how three separate stories all link in eventually .

I'm not religious at all but the fact that the day after Hiroshima he visited ground zero with a team of other military personnel.

Within days they were all dead from radiation poisoning and he never had any symptoms or was affected.

Good book well worth a read.

20200404_132545_zpsimgkgqxm.jpg

Edited by PhilB