Make the others jealous

LSP_K2

14 hours ago, mpk said:

So back to the shop today to get 20% off!!!!

I feel like Snoopy when he dances! :D

JFoQCK.jpg

j5Ofqu.jpg

The Jagdtiger is an excellent kit, and I am definitely jealous of that -152; one of my favorite heavy self-propelled guns, second only to the Jagdtiger.

11 hours ago, JerseyChris said:

Dale I’m simply drooling over your purchases! However, swmbo would kill me if I came home with HALF that stash...

Thanks mate.

I let go some nice musical equipment to make use of the sale. And I was happy to do it. I have a new ambition. I want to make models. Good models. A childhood dream?.....perhaps. 

I love modelling. I feel it like I do when playing with good musicians. There is so much that is the same. Transcribing a performance is the same as studying a photo for details....

I find modelling utterly mesmerising and astounding.

Edited by mpk

On 3/12/2020 at 6:34 PM, Padubon said:

Hello,

My wife and I have been looking to buy a bigger house. We found one a month ago and we bought it. The best part of all is the amazing “Mancave” that was already there.

Today I started to organize it.

Wonderful work space. :clap2:

More from the sale. I also bought the Tamiya Willy's jeep and the old Panzer II kit that comes with the soldiers. Both of which are at my studio. I have had to begin storing models there due to a lack of space in my little flat. I seem to be collecting models like I did with drums. I has so many drums in my flat, I couldn't get to my kitchen sink for 7 years. Also, I couldn't have visitors. My only furniture was a drum throne and a snare drum bedecked with practice pad that acted as my table. 

So many drums. :D

miGl5o.jpg

uJTYHY.jpg

An ICM I-17 and I-10 from LHS and a Trumpeter Harrier II+ with a few resin AM were added to the collection.  I am building an I-10 right now. There are many more schemes than I previously was aware of.  It’s a great kit so I picked up two more kits.   If the Harrier II existed in the correct time window I will build it instead of a MiG-21 for the Cold War GB.