Make the others jealous

LSP_K2

9 hours ago, Neo said:

Ha i knew one of them had it. 

Maybe i should ask if somebody has it in the spare bin

I thought we had at least one Trumpeter Skyraider review here on the site, but it looks like I was wrong. One of the kits did have the toilet though, but I don't recall which one, probably the A-1H / AD-6 kit would be my guess.

I've had a bit of a mad year already this year (and making the most of my busy period within work..), having sold off a lot of my stash a year ago and having sold off some kits I probably won't be able to replace (they were quite rare), so I've just bought some stuff that I have a big interest in... unusual, German and Russian/Soviet types. This is it now for a long time...  Only 1 LSP though, the He-219... but what a lovely kit. 

Amodel

Sukhoi T-4 1/72

Myasishchev M-50 1/72 

Bobcat

IL-28 1/48th

Bronco

German oil drums 1/48th

Dragon

Ju-88/Fw-190 Mistel 1/48th

Eastern Express

Wilga 1/72nd

Eduard

Fw-190 A8 'weekend edition' 1/48th

Fujumi

Alouette III 1/48th

Hasegawa

Aichi E13A1 Type-Zero 'Jake' w/catapult 1/72nd

P2V-7 Neptune 'VSA' 1/72nd

TA-4J Skyhawk 1/48th

Hobbycraft

Cutlass 1/48th

Monogram

B-29 1/48th

Revell

He-219 A7 1/32nd

Bv222 1/72nd 

C-160 1/72nd

C-160 1/100th

Bachem Natter (ex-Dragon) 1/48th

Special Hobby

Si-204 Siebel 1/48th

Tamiya

German 3t 4x2 Cargo Truck 1/48th

Needless to say, I don't need to buy anything else for a while!! But it's filled a rather large gap from previous kits... and i'm happy.

Some of the reasons for my Jet questions of late. Taken delivery of these this morning. For once my plan to have parcels arrive when I’m at home on my day off came good so I won’t be spending my time chasing them around various courier depots and post offices. 
mhf5HLU.jpg

Q6ofaV0.jpg

nUdvRMx.jpg

b4OLbjZ.jpg

The Dornier was a pain to track down. I know I’m late to the party for this variant and I think it was a fairly limited release as it is. I found 3 or 4 stores that claimed stock and let me order it only to get an email 2 or 3 days later to say they didn’t. That’s one of my major bug bears. If you don’t have something in stock, don’t list it! I know a lot don’t hold physical stock, you order it then they order from their suppliers but it’s just frustrating. I eventually tracked one down from a Spanish web store who actually had it, seemingly their last one so it’s all good. Shipping was very reasonable for its size too, unlike some who wanted €50/60 for shipping alone (whether they actually had the kit or not is another thing).

Edited by ade rowlands

On 2/5/2020 at 4:25 AM, ade rowlands said:

Some of the reasons for my Jet questions of late. Taken delivery of these this morning. For once my plan to have parcels arrive when I’m at home on my day off came good so I won’t be spending my time chasing them around various courier depots and post offices. 

The Dornier was a pain to track down. I know I’m late to the party for this variant and I think it was a fairly limited release as it is. I found 3 or 4 stores that claimed stock and let me order it only to get an email 2 or 3 days later to say they didn’t. That’s one of my major bug bears. If you don’t have something in stock, don’t list it! I know a lot don’t hold physical stock, you order it then they order from their suppliers but it’s just frustrating. I eventually tracked one down from a Spanish web store who actually had it, seemingly their last one so it’s all good. Shipping was very reasonable for its size too, unlike some who wanted €50/60 for shipping alone (whether they actually had the kit or not is another thing).

WOW!  Nice haul!

On 2/5/2020 at 12:45 AM, LSP_K2 said:

I thought we had at least one Trumpeter Skyraider review here on the site, but it looks like I was wrong. One of the kits did have the toilet though, but I don't recall which one, probably the A-1H / AD-6 kit would be my guess.

I think all kits have it because as far as I know the weapons sprues were the same ones in all releases. 

On 2/4/2020 at 6:45 PM, LSP_K2 said:

So fun fact, from looking at kit reviews each kit has 2 toilets. 

I guess trumpeter tought it was important to balance  loads !!