Make the others jealous

LSP_K2

3 hours ago, Uncarina said:

Looks great Kevin! Do they come prepainted?

Cheers,  Tom

Yep, pre-printed and all skanked up.

20 minutes ago, coogrfan said:

"The display bases are constructed from durable, hard wearing 3mm Foamex board,  a rigid, weatherproof plastic,  printed with the latest odourless latex ink onto laminated matt vinyl for near photographic quality, giving a permanent and waterproof finish which unlike  paper products will not fade, lift or bubble."

Exactly. All things considered, most are fairly inexpensive too, which is a real plus as far as I'm concerned. I'll be buying more, for sure.

1 hour ago, Smokey said:

Treat myself to a couple books for Christmas.  

bFIGWw.png

Where did you get these from?  Is it strictly air to air photography or are there pics from the aircraft on the ground being serviced?

So envious of you finding these, I love the Swiss F-5’s and Patrouille Team!

Michael931080  The Peter Lewis book I am going to say has probably 90% of the pictures are in flight there is a little showing them on the ground.  The other book is maybe 50/50.  What pictures are on the ground I would say it is the aircraft waiting for the pilots.  I had been watching these for a while and the seller shot my a very good deal on both books which I got off eBay.  

Ok ... More stuff for the RAAF Project(s) ...

On Thursday the "Hornets Down Under" book turned up ... It looks like it might be ok as a reference but I haven't investigated it enough yet to be able to tell if theres any pointers to variant differences ...

YlIBHIr.jpg

Avydvgb.jpg

GHpVite.jpg

4rTqZAh.jpg

Dunno why they'd include a cutaway of a 'C' ... since we didn't use 'em????

XB8er4M.jpg

uDXmXP7.jpg

Yesterday my order from Spruebrothers turned up ... An Academy F/A-18D to be converted to an RAAF B

TScI7gw.jpg

It has be pointed out to me that a "Must Have" in terms of AM for jets is seamless intakes where you can get 'em ... most of which are corrected if there are dimensional or shape issues ... so I grabbed this GT Resin gear in the order ... for the 3 "Legacy Hornets" and the F and G kits in my possession.

AF3TtE9.jpg

Rog :)

Edited by Artful69

Last package of the latest batch in ...

First ... An A-4E Skyhawk kit - to be repurposed as an RAAF A-4G ... I know there's a bent up fuel probe to be attached but other than that I think all externals are the same.

5gGFv89.jpg

Next ... the latest couple of Skyraiders from ZM ... Now I'm up to date with the entire collection :D

NU0Bfia.jpg

6LFDhiM.jpg

Rog :)

22 hours ago, Artful69 said:

Last package of the latest batch in ...

First ... An A-4E Skyhawk kit - to be repurposed as an RAAF A-4G ... I know there's a bent up fuel probe to be attached but other than that I think all externals are the same.

5gGFv89.jpg

Next ... the latest couple of Skyraiders from ZM ... Now I'm up to date with the entire collection :D

NU0Bfia.jpg

6LFDhiM.jpg

Man im thorn between the J and the H. 

Does the H come with the toilet bomb?

7 hours ago, Neo said:

Man im thorn between the J and the H. 

Does the H come with the toilet bomb?

2 hours ago, thierry laurent said:

Brengun released the toilet bomb. 

A toilet bomb? ... I haven't looked at sprues yet ... but I'm going guess at "no' ?