Make the others jealous

LSP_K2

Three new kits added to my stash:

686522-34859-13.jpg

My first non prop LSP - the Starfighter fits right into the upcoming trainer group build next year. My plan is to build a german Marineflieger.

The Wildcat is planend as a Operation Torch plane to fit to my other MTO LSPs. I don't have any plans for the Dora so far but I really like its shape!

11 minutes ago, Rick Griewski said:

Eagle Editions sells a fabulous resin cockpit for this kit.

Rick

Oh yes. I had one for my other (never finished) K-4, but have no idea whatever happened to it.

Finally the Ki-45 Ko/Hei has arrived in Germany. Just a week prior Xmas. Grabbed my copy immediatly:

kits12-19n8kpy.jpg

Also got a truly massive russian Bereg SPG from a sale and some nice resin wheels too (on top of the box).

The book is a gift from Santa. This one is really amazing - telling the story of the german armor in the Endkampf for Berlin. Inside is a vast collection of photos from wrecks and abandoned vehicles shortly after the fighting as well as from boneyards and also scrapping right in the streets of Berlin. A map of Berlin showing the location of many of the wrecks in the streets - and there are QR codes connected to Google Streets showing you the locations today! Some eyewitness reports and the stories of different attempted outbreaks too. One unit made it from Berlin to Wittenberg at river Elbe... There are photos of the well known big german cats as well as some really odds and ands: A Mark V Hermaphrodite(!), polish 7TPs and FT-17s, a Panzer I with 7,5cm StuG gun, a Kugelblitz, Pz IV turret strongpoints and at least one Panther F that took part in the fightings (well, with a A/G turret, not the Schmalturm, but nevertheless). Really rare and weird stuff, indeed. I am happy, man! Very happy!

Regards

- dutik

In addition to the warmth and laughter of good friends and family (not to mention the great chow and snacks), I made out like a bandit this year, gifts wise. Pretty much everything you see here was on my "wants list", so I'm a pretty lucky guy. I also received some cash and gift cards, so promptly ordered some more "stuff" from Amazon, which should be here in a few days.

zpxPoP.jpg