Make the others jealous

LSP_K2

Nothing here to make anybody jealous over, but I'm still very pleased to now have them. The P-38 wheels are just a wee bit too "low on air" for me, so I'll probably beef those up with some epoxy putty. Either way, they still look much better than any of the other Lightning wheels/tires that I've encountered. The Pavla cockpit for the Scorpion is my first experience with this company, but the overall quality looks quite excellent for this small scale, so I suspect I'll be buying more from them.

7yKH7D.jpg

Treated myself to these over the last 2-3 weeks. Sorry they aren't LSP's... 

I sold both my IL-76's to help fund my skydiving and when this one came up for sale I snapped it up as I regretted selling both, the A-50 is my second, been after a second for some time..  the Moss and Atlant I've wanted for years, the Moss was secondhand and 'cheap', the Atlant is now no longer produced so I bought that from Hannants.. 

and the hunt for another An-22 continues... 

48805231437_d30505604c_b.jpg

Always wanted a Holden Ute ... So I finally got one ... Low Km's and well looked after :)

kTkr7CU.jpg

C48L6hL.jpg

EIvlmU8.jpg

88Gkvtg.jpg

The colour is called Prussian Steel Grey ... and it has a 6.0L V8 engine ... So I have nicknamed it "Panzer" 

I collect it on the 10/10

Rog :)

Edited by Artful69

Very unexpected and not an LSP or even kit related. While visiting a dairy farm with some friends, we ended up taking home an abandoned kitten. The farmer said he'd just shown up about three weeks ago and the barn cats were giving him a hard time. She didn' t think hecwould last too long as a result. So we took him in.

IMG_20190928_204351-L.jpg

His name is Sunny and I'd say he's adjusting very nicely to his new home.

IMG_20190929_110924-L.jpg

Carl

8 hours ago, BloorwestSiR said:

IMG_20190928_204351-L.jpg

His name is Sunny and I'd say he's adjusting very nicely to his new home.

IMG_20190929_110924-L.jpg

Awww, he looks like such a sweet boy!  I have a big orange hunk of love at home and love him to death.  He looks ever so grateful to have been adopted in that last pic!  

Cheers for being a good dude Carl...................I think he'll bring many years of happiness to your home. 

14 hours ago, Out2gtcha said:

Awww, he looks like such a sweet boy!  I have a big orange hunk of love at home and love him to death.  He looks ever so grateful to have been adopted in that last pic!  

Cheers for being a good dude Carl...................I think he'll bring many years of happiness to your home. 

We took him to the vet today. Other than some ear mites(no real surprise there) he's a healthy litttle guy. 

One thing I didn't expect was how cuddly he is. He loves company.