Make the others jealous

LSP_K2

And the hits keep rolling in!

My prize from the LSP Raffle:

SJ6v10.jpg

Build Log to follow!

And I got a sweet deal on this Dragon 109E4:

79vntv.jpg

It came with RB Metal canopy framing(wow!), CMK joystick, and Eagleparts wheels.

...And the cat is our British Shorthair Chelsea.  Yes, my wife paid a breeder's ransom for the cat.  I told her you can usually find them for free, anywhere!  She's alright for a cat...  at least smart enough to have learned that if she walks real slow, that our Rotti won't chase her.

Actually, the bigger thrill for me this month (and last), has been the purchase of all the remaining PC components that I needed to finally build my new PC;... 8GB DDR3 Ram card (the fourth and last), (1) 3TB HDD, Wi-Fi adapter and Windows 10 operating system. I'm installing the first of the various fans right now, in fact, and it's time to get back to it.

• 2 weeks later...

So I sold my Trumpeter Su-25UB + resin cockpit a little while ago and instantly regretted it. So when I saw this 'lot' up for grabs, I had to bid and won it at a stupidly low price for what I've got... a proper result!!

Needless to say i'm over the moon. Might actually build this one.. 

(and yes some single seat stuff in that lot but I may sell them bits on as I've no need....)

48244237136_e368441e28_o.jpg

5 hours ago, Radders said:

So I sold my Trumpeter Su-25UB + resin cockpit a little while ago and instantly regretted it. So when I saw this 'lot' up for grabs, I had to bid and won it at a stupidly low price for what I've got... a proper result!!

(and yes some single seat stuff in that lot but I may sell them bits on as I've no need....)

48244237136_e368441e28_o.jpg

What are the tan bits at the far left?

22 hours ago, Radders said:

I had my eye on this one on eBay and had pressed follow on it. I was this close to bidding but i ended up buying something ww1. It got reposted the second time around and i think you nabbed it. Congratulations 

7 hours ago, Radders said:

Neo - £170, I’ve worked out it’s worth about £500... :shrug:

Nichenson - Zacto models pylons and missiles. 

Karimb - this was bought off Facebook, I never saw it on eBay? 

Thanks. 

I had bought everything but the zacto for the single seat.  It was around $425 for it all which if I wasn't a fan of the A-10 and A-9, I wouldn't touch it albeit the Ukrainian digital scheme is so cool. 

On 7/10/2019 at 1:28 PM, Radders said:

Neo - £170, I’ve worked out it’s worth about £500... :shrug:

Nichenson - Zacto models pylons and missiles. 

Karimb - this was bought off Facebook, I never saw it on eBay? 

There was the same bundle for sale on ebay for around 245 US$ IIRC but might have been a total coincidence! Congrats on the purchase though!