Make the others jealous

LSP_K2

7 hours ago, thierry laurent said:

I also got some books for very low prices including some good Ospreys sold for 5 pounds. 

It seems almost inevitable that every year I buy a fistful of books from Scott Van Aken at our local show in September. Great prices on current titles that I find almost impossible to pass up.

• 2 weeks later...

I just received a kit ive been looking forward to

Kinetic t-45 with nemitz carrier deck bundle. Luckymodel just got stock for it its been BO for ever. At 46$ you get a t-45 the skunkworks carrier deck 2 tractors and figures. 

Cant wait to build it. Im keeping the carrier deck for a f-14

Wohoo! My 'Anniversary' order finally arrived yesterday. It's been 'en route' New Zealand - Denmark twice, Since customs didn't give any notice the first time, it was returned to NZ... So I'm quite happy the kits finally arrived. Especially since I needed the exhausts from the Ninak Liberty Engine for the Aeromarine build.

oDQLbHi.jpg

Cheers: Kent

• 2 weeks later...

Been meaning to do it for awhile, but finally picked up a second airbrush. Been looking at the trigger type brushes as my arthritis gets worse, and I think it would be more effective for large coverage stuff like primers and clear coats.  So, grabbed a GSI Procon Boy off Spraygunner, and with a nice discount, it was in my hands yesterday.

pnBHUPm.jpg

Even though I got it for large coverage stuff, the test sheet really showed it can do incredibly fine work, and that's even without fine tuning the paint or pressure.

XfU4nT9.jpg

Matt

On 6/13/2019 at 2:24 PM, kkarlsen said:

Replacement has arrived for the HK 'Dambuster'.

Boeing B-17G Flying Fortress 'Late Production'...

7698-130619151839.jpeg

One of my top three airplanes, a 'must have' in my book. Although it will require a lot of work, I'm happy with this.

Cheers: Kent

Nice!

out of interest, what did you pay?

On 6/26/2019 at 5:08 PM, Gazzas said:

Fresh from HLJ:

Thank you LSP Kevin for passing on the HLJ was having a sale.

Looks like we made similar orders! I went for 2 of each though. The G-6’s arrived quick enough but I chose to ship the F-4’s separate as they were awaiting stock. Shipped nearly a month ago now with no sign and in error I’ve gone for the non tracked option. My bet is they arrived here in the UK quick enough but are now stuck in customs. 

1 hour ago, ade rowlands said:

Looks like we made similar orders! I went for 2 of each though. The G-6’s arrived quick enough but I chose to ship the F-4’s separate as they were awaiting stock. Shipped nearly a month ago now with no sign and in error I’ve gone for the non tracked option. My bet is they arrived here in the UK quick enough but are now stuck in customs. 

Only a couple weeks to get here, fortunately.  I found getting the F4 easily enough, but I had to let it sit in my "private warehouse" for a few days for the G-6 to come back into stock.  I went for the cheapest shipping option, as well.

When I ordered the G-6 was in stock. The F-4 on back order. I waited for all 4 to come in stock but the shipping for all 4 plus the Tamiya masking tape sheets I had on order was too high so split the order with the private warehouse. I do like that option I must say. 

My new Nextbook android tablet arrived yesterday (my older 8" version, died a slow, miserable death, so I thought I'd grab another). The first things I did were install the SkySafari program, Firefox, then Bookmarked the LSP forums page.

X16x4J.jpg