Make the others jealous

LSP_K2

I have some of these in larger scales.  I used them to make a display stand for the Mustang I built.  I'll be using others that are similar  to attach the outboard wings on the PBY.  They are strong enough to support the wing weight.  Afterwards, I'll  just take the wings off to store the kit, as my display case isn't big enough to accommodate the build.  Leftovers I've used around the house to put on cabinet doors.

Sincerely,

Mark

I just received my HpH C-47.  I wouldn't have gotten it if I hadn't gotten a good deal on it.  Almost as cheap as my Catalina.  I haven't had a chance to look at the box yet so no pics.   I also got a Trumpeter Su-25 and Academy F/A-18D earlier this week.  I really love the Ukrainian digital camo and I had to get the Hornet once I found out about Furball's sheet that has the Oceania Russian scheme. 

22 minutes ago, kkarlsen said:

ERbtzfg.jpg

BIG package arrived today from Hong Kong, thank you Neil Yan! 
First prize in the HK Models Official International Contest.

Now... where do I put this? What am I supposed to do next?

Cheers: Kent

Undoubtedly deserved.  Your work is just stunning. 

My Mercury Atlas and Mercury Redstone rocket kits came Saturday.  Add this to the Restone rocket kit and I have quite the bench top nostalgia going on.  I watched the launches as a young child more than 50 years ago... Yikes!  The kits are from Horizon Australia and are quite nice.  I think 1/72 scale is perfect for these models. The Redstone rocket kit comes it turned out as a build one of three payloads.  I did not notice this until I opened the box and discovered only one booster.  I guess I was too excited when I saw it in the LHS.  I emailed Horizion and bought the sprues for two more Redstone boosters.  Very nice folks indeed.  Special treatment as they normally do not sell parts.  The 5 rocket display will look great!

Rick

Edited by Rick Griewski
Posted before I was done

I didn't do the same mistake twice. I initially went to a Modelling exhibition yesterday to get the new Revell 190 and ZM Toryu but suddenly saw a guy selling a pristine Gotha for 210€! Not cheap but far lower than anything I have seen for years. So, the Toryu and 190 will wait a little bit... I also got some books for very low prices including some good Ospreys sold for 5 pounds.