Make the others jealous

LSP_K2

19 minutes ago, dutik said:

What for is it? Airbrushing?

Regards

- dutik

Yes, I use this setup for airbrushing, and have been doing so for 20 years or so with never any issues.

9 hours ago, LSP_K2 said:

Yes, I use this setup for airbrushing, and have been doing so for 20 years or so with never any issues.

I did this way years ago , but it became expensive , moreover ,the pressure  was not constant at the end of the bottle , now I use a 50 liter compressor , a bit noisy..... thought ....

Alain

1 hour ago, gunpowder said:

Got a surprise text today from the LHS to tell my this was in, I got a discount too. They told me they had 3 in and 1 had a damaged box. I said i was ok taking that one. Beautiful kit , photos don't really do it justice.

LxMytuQ.jpg

Ordered mine direct from Airfix, so where is miiiiiiiiiiiine?

3 hours ago, Rick Griewski said:

I like your setup K2.  My short tank is chained to the wall.  I wrap it in colored paper to manage its ugliness.  

I changed to a tank source years ago so no noise and to eliminate moisture problems.

Rick

Once I get the new hobby benches finally finished (hopefully this autumn), I'll chain it to a leg by the paint booth that I'll also be building at the same time. And yes, clean dry air with no noise at all. I'll never go back to a compressor.

2 hours ago, ade rowlands said:

Ordered mine direct from Airfix, so where is miiiiiiiiiiiine?

Strange isnt it? I didnt even think it was out yet. Still says preorder on their website.

30 minutes ago, gunpowder said:

Strange isnt it? I didnt even think it was out yet. Still says preorder on their website.

Indeed. Went to check my order there and my spam email folder to check I hadn't missed a request for pennies from them. Not to worry. It'll get here when it gets here.

Edited by ade rowlands

Jadlam seem to have stock of the Airfix Hellcat too.. but unlike their normal modus operandi, it's at full retail of 119.99.

Hannants don't have stock, so their 10% pre order discount is still in place...

So, so, tempted.

Post man just dropped these off............its my recent order for some Neodymium magnets:

20190517_120021-XL.jpg

1/16" thick by 3/16" around:

20190517_120141-XL.jpg 

1/16th thick by 1/8" around:

20190517_120228-XL.jpg

20190517_120236-XL.jpg

Now, here are the kickers...............

1/16" thick by 1/32" around (there are 500 magnets here):

20190516_173454-XL.jpg

20190516_173507-XL.jpg

The bloody things nearly fit in the O in "TAMIYA COLOR" on the jar.  They are SUPER duper tiny in person, and will be perfect for attaching cowls and ordinance!  Cant wait to try them out on my 104 build.  Even the tiny 1/16" x 1/32" magnets are super strong for their size.