Make the others jealous

LSP_K2

14 hours ago, BloorwestSiR said:

Maybe.... 

I've got the Yamato and Yukikaze already so it should fit in nicely. 

ThIs seems to be a large kit so... How and where will it fit in with the other two just as large kits?  I would have to close off one whole room.  LOL

Rick

The other U-Boat book arrived today, and it's pretty cool.

gqpayD.jpg

Also arriving today, the Windows 10 book that I ordered almost three weeks ago. If all goes to plan, I'll be making the switch to 10 by September or so, and I figured this book might help with tweaking the system, as I'm absolutely certain to do.

5M1Qmc.jpg

23 hours ago, Rick Griewski said:

ThIs seems to be a large kit so... How and where will it fit in with the other two just as large kits?  I would have to close off one whole room.  LOL

Rick

Rick, they're only about 3" in length.  They usually come in much smaller boxes and are box scale. This set has five of them in it. Here's a different kit from the same series to give you an idea of the size.

IMG_20151007_211454-L.jpg

I do have a 1/500 kit of the main ship and that's I think 70cm in length though. 

Carl

6 hours ago, BloorwestSiR said:

Rick, they're only about 3" in length.  They usually come in much smaller boxes and are box scale. This set has five of them in it. Here's a different kit from the same series to give you an idea of the size.

IMG_20151007_211454-L.jpg

I do have a 1/500 kit of the main ship and that's I think 70cm in length though. 

Carl

Thats a relief.  LOL

Have fun always,

Rick

On May 6, 2019 at 5:32 PM, LSP_K2 said:

The other U-Boat book arrived today, and it's pretty cool.

gqpayD.jpg

Also arriving today, the Windows 10 book that I ordered almost three weeks ago. If all goes to plan, I'll be making the switch to 10 by September or so, and I figured this book might help with tweaking the system, as I'm absolutely certain to do.

5M1Qmc.jpg

Sir! I bet changing PC operating systems will be more than a tweek.  At least the book is not 4 inches thick.  All my best,

Rick

19 hours ago, Rick Griewski said:

Sir! I bet changing PC operating systems will be more than a tweek.  At least the book is not 4 inches thick.  All my best,

Rick

Actually, if all works the way I have planned, it should be a very smooth transition to the new PC for me, the most awkward thing will be getting used to Windows 10 (and tweaking it to my personal needs).

9 hours ago, dennismcc said:

In anticipation

Z44MGZ.jpg

That's one that's still on my wants list. I have four or five books on the Whirlwind, but I'd imagine this VW book will be the cream of the crop.

On 5/11/2019 at 10:27 PM, LSP_K2 said:

A few days ago my pressure regulator died, so a new one was ordered and received today. 3,000 psi tank pressure, 60 psi exit pressure, with a built-in emergency pressure relief valve. Not a bad little unit at all, and a very reasonable price. 

xrMO4t.jpg

What for is it? Airbrushing?

A bit unconventional, but if it fits the bill... Most people prefere compressors over storing compressed air bottles in the house. During my service in the Army there was an oxygen bottle passing through a garage wall made from reinforced concrete slabs. At least no one got harmed, except afterwards when the sergeant mayor kicked some butts (not my one :D). Since them I thread pressurized bottles with due respect :coolio:

Regards

- dutik

Edited by dutik