Make the others jealous

LSP_K2

On 3/11/2019 at 10:53 PM, LSP_K2 said:

This just arrived today, and at first glance, it looks magnificent. I'll be popping off a review of it, hopefully sometime in the next week or so.

nA5W8K.jpg

Nice haul! They asked me to provide some photos for their next book and I could not resist to send them a bucketload of images... Stay tuned!

Regards

- dutik

3 hours ago, dutik said:

Nice haul! They asked me to provide some photos for their next book and I could not resist to send them a bucketload of images... Stay tuned!

Regards

- dutik

Very cool. I hadn't realized until I read more in the book last night, just what a collaborative effort these books really are.

I managed to fufill an ambition , and I finally managed to find an HK Models Meteor, and an increasingly rare Fisher F8 conversion for fairly decent £100 

I don't know if I'll build it , and hang on to it for the time being , we'll see :innocent:

Look what the postman just brought:

55897337_223502762652jmjrd.jpg

First look is more than excellent - I hope Kitty Hawk will buy one of these kits to see how the surface detail of their UH/SH-60 family should have looked like. The cockpit looks a bit sparse and it's a shame they did not include seat belts on their PE fret. Otherwise, this is one of the nicest kits I have seen since quite some time. 

1 minute ago, thierry laurent said:

Got a Fisher X-1A/B for a fair price...! Quite happy as the Fisher items are unfortunately becoming scarce and it was one of the rare references I was still looking after.

‘Have to agree with you, I picked one up a couple of years ago at a show and I’m glad I did.

A Tigger Models Tigercat vac kit arrived Monday. Not everyones cup of tea I realize.  So many may not be jealous.  Tuesday I cut the parts out.  IIRC this was a new tool kit.  All the parts line up very well and are beaming with accurate shapes. So far I have engines and props and blue paint.  Now the quest for wheels, landing gear struts and cockpit essentials.  Note that I started the Combative Models kit years ago and it wore me down quite frankly speaking. Not worth the remaining effort.  It will end up as my paint mule. I have to practice gloss paint finish.

Big if...  I can resolve the parts I need then I may enter into the multi-engine group build.  The Anson is poised but... We shall see.

Rick