Make the others jealous

LSP_K2

Cooooooooooooooooool!

I just talked the fiance into going to see this with me tomorrow night! 

I think the only reason she agreed was that its at the "Alamo Draft House" where they serve you food and alcohol right in your movie seat at table in between two people. I think her thoughts were "with a rum milkshake I can sit through anything!"

No pics I’m afraid but yesterday I went to a local charity shop and picked up the following :

Revell 1/32 BF109G-10 Erla

Zoukei Mura 1/32 TA152

Zoukei Mura 1/32 Heinkel HE219 Uhu (this also contained extra paint masks, resin wheels and 2 different sets of aftermarket decals).

All for the princely sum of £120!

I think I got a bargain... 

7 minutes ago, Out2gtcha said:

If you got all that for £120, then you DEFINITELY got a bargain! 

Yes buddy!

10 for the 109

50 for the TA152

60 for the HE219

I did a double take when I saw the Zoukei Mura kits sitting there. HOWEVER there is 1 caveat here. In my excitement to snaffle these kits I failed to notice that the HE219 did not (unlike the other two kits) say COMPLETE on the 60 quid price sticker! I’ve looked through the box and maybe 30 percent of the parts are off the sprues but have been carefully put in resealable plastic bags so I’m pretty confident it is complete. A little preparatory painting has been done to some of the cockpit components but that’s about it. I’ve done a bit of research since getting the kits and I think I’ve saved at least £150 quid (maybe someone can confirm this). I suspect the aftermarket alone is worth at least £50..,

8 hours ago, JerseyChris said:

Yes buddy!

10 for the 109

50 for the TA152

60 for the HE219

I did a double take when I saw the Zoukei Mura kits sitting there. HOWEVER there is 1 caveat here. In my excitement to snaffle these kits I failed to notice that the HE219 did not (unlike the other two kits) say COMPLETE on the 60 quid price sticker! I’ve looked through the box and maybe 30 percent of the parts are off the sprues but have been carefully put in resealable plastic bags so I’m pretty confident it is complete. A little preparatory painting has been done to some of the cockpit components but that’s about it. I’ve done a bit of research since getting the kits and I think I’ve saved at least £150 quid (maybe someone can confirm this). I suspect the aftermarket alone is worth at least £50..,

If you're missing any parts for the 219, Z-M is very good about supplying spare sprues (for a price, of course).

I’m making an assumption that items other than LSPs are acceptable here. My wife and I went on holiday earlier this month and she bought me this handsome Tag Heuer Formula 1 timepiece:

Yy21mP.jpg

Last June we celebrated 20 very happily married years together. She sure is a keeper (the watch is too :wub: ).

I used to wear a watch all the time, but never had one as nice as this! Anyone else like fine timepieces?

jimbo, back in the Cold, Rain & Snow :wacko: