Make the others jealous

LSP_K2

3 hours ago, LSP_K2 said:

What are those chalk like sticks at the upper left? Blending stumps is what they look like to me.

The round items are aluminum rods which are used on the UMM roller tool.  The long rectangular pieces are their sanding bars.

1 hour ago, nichenson said:

The round items are aluminum rods which are used on the UMM roller tool.  The long rectangular pieces are their sanding bars.

They look pretty handy too. Thanks.

1 hour ago, Out2gtcha said:

That PropMaster prop jig of mine has paid for itself over and over with as many non IM kits as I have to make props on. WELL worth the price. 

Everything should be easily worth what I paid.  My only concern is the handle maker as the "clamps" are directly in line with a few of the steps.  I'm not sure why they decided to do that.  I have the UMM one as well which is a little better but not as well constructed.  I may end up getting the Micro Mark one as it accommodates for that.

On 1/16/2019 at 12:50 PM, Radders said:

Bought a very large tank today, 1/16th Soviet T-34/76 Model 1942 for £30, Hannants have it down as £129.99.... and it's all there, did I commit daylight robbery? :o 

And a Revell Me-163 1/48th

That's a great price for one of the Trumpeter 1/16 tanks.  They are a ton of fun to build too.  

Enjoy!

My Silver Wings PT-13 Stearman kit arrived this morning, as Anthony mentioned above their kits really are good, and this one shows how much they have developed since the Fw44 Stieglitz that I'm building right now.  I've not built a full resin kit prior to the Stieglitz but I'm enjoying it enormously and can't wait to get started on the Stearman.  I'm having problems with ImageShack right now so these pics are a bit of a test really to see if they load properly, fingers crossed:

qFst58.jpg
D1odh8.jpg
a5SKnE.jpg

Obviously not, I'm sure the problem is at IS end.

Edited by mozart