Make the others jealous

LSP_K2

Kev, I've ordered the HpH C-47.  I just couldn't resist!

I'll do a review if no one has done one, by the time mine arrives.  Back orders are being filled at the moment and I wont get mine until Jan sometime HpH tell me.  I ordered the flap set as well.  Thought that was a little tough considering the price of the kit.

3 hours ago, Anthony in NZ said:

I'll do a review if no one has done one, by the time mine arrives.  Back orders are being filled at the moment and I wont get mine until Jan sometime HpH tell me.  I ordered the flap set as well.  Thought that was a little tough considering the price of the kit.

700 USD? PLUS the flaps? :o

5 hours ago, Anthony in NZ said:

That would be awesome! As much as I wish we could get hold of one, I doubt that we will.

Kev

22 minutes ago, Anthony in NZ said:

My wife dosent know yet.......

I sold a spare starter motor for my Gipsy Major engine to pay for it....:whistle:

Sold a spare aircraft part to pay for an aircraft model. I guess that kinda makes sense!! One hobby for another! I actually do that too. These display base prints I've been selling will pay for some recent hobby purchases, and hopefully finance a few future ones. There's not much in the budget for stuff like this.

10 hours ago, Anthony in NZ said:

Dont remind me......:unsure:

If you can go for it then go for it!!

I've been considering pulling the trigger on a full RC Tamiya 1/16 Leopard with a ton of metal add-ons for the last few years.

A once in a lifetime thing but I don't have the courage (or finances) atm.

:lol:

Some very stunning Christmas presents already. We are heading for a very dry and bland Christmas. For some reason, my company cant honour the invoices for hours worked, so not getting paid this month, hopefully in the 1st week of January. That sucks balls. 

Edited by Gerhard

11 hours ago, LSP_K2 said:

Good grief, Lud, it looks like Christmas arrived early at your place.

Yep...it is. Just had a deeper look in this two books, they are astounding especialy since they are dealing with not enough covered area of 109 history. Lots of new info and pictures i didnt see before, so i consider them edelent value. And of course....never enough 109s in stash heheh

12 hours ago, Lud13 said:

Yep...it is. Just had a deeper look in this two books, they are astounding especialy since they are dealing with not enough covered area of 109 history. Lots of new info and pictures i didnt see before, so i consider them edelent value. And of course....never enough 109s in stash heheh

While I'm not terribly familiar with that particular publisher, they do sound interesting. (I do have their book on the Do 17 in Yugoslav service.)