Make the others jealous

LSP_K2

On 8/12/2018 at 1:17 AM, mark31 said:

i just found this on ebay and its comming to me

:D:D

wHN4OJx.jpg

Mark

46 minutes ago, joker said:

Good score Mark..the Sea King is a brilliant, if possible please show some pics when you have it?.

Indeed!  Ive wanted a 1/32nd Sea King for years and years..............please do share pics when get it Mark. Ive heard tell its not exactly 1/32nd scale though? 

Seems like maybe that was the older Sky Pilot toy release. Is this a complete un-assembled resin kit Mark? 

2 hours ago, Out2gtcha said:

Indeed!  Ive wanted a 1/32nd Sea King for years and years..............please do share pics when get it Mark. Ive heard tell its not exactly 1/32nd scale though? 

Seems like maybe that was the older Sky Pilot toy release. Is this a complete un-assembled resin kit Mark? 

its a resin kit with wihte metal parts

When i have the kit in my hands i will make a small revieuw with pics

I alsowill try to find out what scale it is

The plan will be to build this one after my F-14

Mark

Just now, mark31 said:

its a resin kit with wihte metal parts

When i have the kit in my hands i will make a small revieuw with pics

I also will try to find out what scale it is

Excellent................ I did not even know this kit existed!    Please do do a review of it and if it turns out to be 1/32nd and a decent kit overall, there is a very good chance Ill pick one up as well.

Thanks Mark! 

1 minute ago, Out2gtcha said:

Excellent................ I did not even know this kit existed!    Please do do a review of it and if it turns out to be 1/32nd and a decent kit overall, there is a very good chance Ill pick one up as well.

Thanks Mark! 

you are welcome

But it will be at the end off the month now still away for work

After that im going on vacation

Mark

Just ordered me one of these for $113 USD shipped to my door:

s-l1600.jpg

Ive been looking around for one since they "came out" but they are no where to be found in the US, so I figured even with the extra shipping time from the UK, it would still be a pretty good deal IMHO. 

Ive got a killer looking in flight fully lit display planned:

618703945.jpg

2 hours ago, Out2gtcha said:

Just ordered me one of these for $113 USD shipped to my door:

Ive been looking around for one since they "came out" but they are no where to be found in the US, so I figured even with the extra shipping time from the UK, it would still be a pretty good deal IMHO. 

Ive got a killer looking in flight fully lit display planned:

Not a bad price at all ... considering the exchange rates etc ... I was contemplating pulling the trigger on one of their Mirages.

I'm assuming that you had the VAT axed (as it's ex-Europe) ... that bit assists with the shipping.

Rog :)

I see the box says fully updated mould. I wonder what that means. Did the initial F-104’s they did suffer from bad moulds or the Italeri usual of inconsistent panel line depths? Or are we talking just the front end to include the second seat? I ask as there’s some nice schemes included in the box and I’d contemplate one of these as a distraction build from my usual Second World War props to avoid any burn out. 

Edited by ade rowlands

Something special from Hannants at HALF price:

kt-04-1pii7e.jpg

Pretty ugly beast the size of a small aircraft. So heavy that it could had to be towed by a Mig-15. Challenging kit: You have to build an inner square core and glue a skin formed by large PE parts onto this, then add the details... We shall see.

Regards

- dutik