Make the others jealous

LSP_K2

At Scalefest, I acquired a WNW Junkers D.1, original Revell Skyraider, an Italeri Mirage, a Hobbycraft P-51A, an AFV Club L4500 truck w/ bilstein 3t crane, and a USS Olympia. Gotta love plumb-bow ships.

The Vanguard as a third rate would be equal to a Frigate? Two gun decks? although a 74, guess I answered my own question.

A few sprues to have the option as to whether or not I want to reshape the tail gunners' position for the HK B-17G.

1853-42.jpg

The tail gunners canopy sprue, to the top right.

1853-48.jpg

The tail gunners' position to the right.

Sincerely,

Matk

A few sprues to have the option as to whether or not I want to reshape the tail gunners' position for the HK B-17G.

The tail gunners canopy sprue, to the top right.

The tail gunners' position to the right.

Sincerely,

Matk

I'd be fascinated to see what you can do with the big Fort, Mark.

'I'd be fascinated to see what you can do with the big Fort'

Me too, Kevin.  Like the Catalina, another long-term project.  I've contacted Mike Grant to find out if I can get a 1/32nd scale one-off of his Thunderbird decal.  If not I'll have to cut and paste.  There's also Nine O Nine and Texas Raiders.

Sincerely,

Mark

Edited by dodgem37

while on vacation I picked up the following:

Dugs House of Hobby's in Muskegon Michigan:

HobbyCraft P-51 (allison engine) kit for $33!

Allclad Gloss black Primer

Master Barrels 1/48 P-38 guns

Then at an antique store in Allegan County Michigan:

Bombers of WW2 by Jeff Ethell

Warbird Legends by John M. Dibbs

Thanks!

I love my Z.

HKS coilovers, Stillen stage3 intakes, Fast Intentions full exhaust, Stance rims and has a GT-R start button. Lol

20180614_192103_zpsdghv0miw.jpg

Very nice!

A friend and I are wrapping up a Z32 300ZX (na slick top 2 seater) race car build for SCCA ITR.

I usually don't post on this topic but last week I was in Osaka Japan for a meeting. My meeting ended promptly on time in mid afternoon. (Love the Japanese culture for this reason). I quickly changed into some street clothes and headed downtown from the airport. About a 50 minute train ride to the heart of Osaka. I had the Volks store in my sights and I scored two sets of the new SwS 1/32 Ho 229 V7 conversions. I mailed one off to a buddy in the States and will eventually bring one back to the original 13 colonies.

Secondly. I found this new company called “Feeling Parts†I cant make this up fellas. I purchased a Japanese and a Luftwaffe set of high end seat belts that cost approximately $7.50 USD for two sets of belts in each set. The are seriously some awesome looking belts the look and quality of HGW parts in many ways. Two sets of belts per pack. Great deal. Check out the site: WWW.kamizukuri.jp. PM me if you want a picture. Cheers.

Troy