Make the others jealous

LSP_K2

10% off on EBay yesterday.

So I snapped and bought the new ICM I-153 for £32, a Revell Ju88A-4 for £35 & an Eduard P-40N for £67.

The Ju 88 just shows that buying kits on EBay away from weekends and evenings can get bargains. The P-40N shows that it must be the most widely produced "Special Edition" kit ever - it's for sale everywhere & the Ju 88A-4 is far harder to get hold of! The ICM kit will be the prelude to a splurge of Silver Wings I-153 kits on EBay before long, much as Fly's Ar-234 did with MDC's kit.

Looking forward to more 1/32 VVS aircraft from ICM. About flipping time. 

The ICM kit will be the prelude to a splurge of Silver Wings I-153 kits on EBay before long, much as Fly's Ar-234 did with MDC's kit.

Looking forward to more 1/32 VVS aircraft from ICM. About flipping time. 

That's a real good point. While I know nothing of the I-153 or Ar 234 kits you mentioned, injection kits that are done to a reasonable standard, are always going to trump resin or limited run kits, at least in my view.

hi gents

here is my last purchase .. no plastic , but a French Gueneau 316 flight helmet ..... this is not a " brand new " helmet , this type of gear has been withdrawn some decades ago .... this helmet has been painted by a retired " Armée de l'air" mechanic 

this guy has painted during his duty more than 1000 helmets for pilots or retired staff etc.... my helmet is painted after the request of an ex " 1/2 "cigogne " squadron pilot  , so mine is a copy ( painted by hand no airbrush) .... hope you like it 

Alain

20180616.jpg

20180617.jpg

20180618.jpg

Edited by alain11