Make the others jealous

LSP_K2

Heh...I thought you'd say something like six Alb alone...lol 

I really don't know all the differences between the factory versions.  I imagine exposure will sort that out to some extent.  I have a bad habit of not using kit markings and looking for some obscure pilot...  I imagine I'll get my versions crossed someday.

I hemmed and hawwed on the hannover and BAM!...  it was gone.   That's why I grabbed the Fokker. 

He who hesitates is doomed....

Gaz

That was my original plan, but I didn't grab them soon enough, assuming they'd be available for a very long time. The two D.VII's that I most want to do though, are covered by the two kits I currently have.

I thought it was a repop.

Both kits are reviewed here on LSP, so that may tell more of the specifics.

D.VII (Fok)

D.VII (Fok) Early

At first glance, it would appear that both kits are nearly identical, with specific instructions and decals differentiating one from the other.

In fact it's the Special Hobby F-2 A-2 model. They added a 2nd modified fuselage, extra decals and some resin to make the Finnish version.

One of the most accurate Buffalo kits in town. Just ask Jim Maas.

I was on the lookout for one for many moons. Now got this one mint for 30 euros.

I guess THIS does fit in this 'jealousy' thread, does it not?

LOL

Quang

Thanks to a member's suggestion, I purchased this online on Saturday and it arrived today:

file.jpg

Can't believe it crossed Australia in two business days!

It's an Iwata Hp.B Plus.  It has a .2mm needle and is purportedly for fine work.  Let's see if I can improve my mottle.

Cheers,

Gaz

Thanks to a member's suggestion, I purchased this online on Saturday and it arrived today:

file.jpg

Can't believe it crossed Australia in two business days!

It's an Iwata Hp.B Plus.  It has a .2mm needle and is purportedly for fine work.  Let's see if I can improve my mottle.

Cheers,

Gaz

I have an H & S, an Iwata "Neo" trigger airbrush and an Iwata HP-CS. The HP is my workhorse.  The Iwata HP series are ultra useful, work well, are engineered well, and overall (most important to me) are exceptionally robust.   I think you will LOVE that AB.