Make the others jealous

LSP_K2

I've thought about one various times in 1/48th using a Revell CH-53 rotor head and what ever else I could scavenge. 1/32nd would be amazing and not to hard to scratch build, just the rotor head and tail rotors being the hardest part that I could think of... wonder how big the fuselage would be  :hmmm:

A few bits and bobs:

From Tim Perry for review shortly - a new range of stuff to go under wings (and fuselages!) - done in thoroughly modern fashion, and with superb results.

48b427_d695a365053e46baac64e3db264a180f~

And, from this weeks' club meet (quick plug: Wiltshire Scale Modellers Society - third Thursday of each month at the Pewsham Community Centre, Lodge Road, Chippenham, SN15 3SY, UK - 7.30 on) - a few subjects in a very alien scale to me - but the Vulcan and Victor are superb! These will be taken to the office for a little distraction at lunchtimes!

48b427_98db5209a08e45c1ac78664ece50906a~

And a kit I've wanted since it was announced - at a price I couldn't resist. I have a cunning plan to convert it to pre-dreadnought HMS Formidable if I can source the relevant drawings/references:

48b427_664d0d9f52ee4f63bc7970010c23482d~

Yes - more 'squirrels' :)

Iain

I just received a huge 1/24 typhoon mk.ib car door. Bought right here from pcben80

The shipping box is so big i put my 4year old in it

The Airfix Typhoon kits are truly awesome, so congrats on getting one.

Oh boy, more new PC stuff, this time in the form of the remaining two fans needed, though I had to actually purchase three. AF120 (high air flow, unobstructed), and one SP120 (high static pressure, in front of drive cages), as well as a small airbrush cleaning kit that I'd put off buying for quite a while.

VcLpTK.jpg

And hobby stuff! Two more hardbound Squadron walk around books, some clear that was desperately needed, 1:24 instruments for a Bf 109G-14 I'll be resuming work on in September, as well as some specialty swabs from Tamiya. At this point, supplies are every bit as important, maybe more so, than kits themselves.

onbj2K.jpg

HI everyone,

Just back from the IPMS Queensland Swap and Sale with two discontinued items from WNW:

wwpfalzreviewrb_1.jpg

1.-HN-Ac-Wingnut-Wings-Fokker-DVII-1.32.

Whereas most other kits were selling at less than 75% of retail, these puppies were at full retail price.

They had other OOP kits, but I was sticking to my budget... 

Cheers,

Gaz

HI everyone,

Just back from the IPMS Queensland Swap and Sale with two discontinued items from WNW:

1.-HN-Ac-Wingnut-Wings-Fokker-DVII-1.32.

Whereas most other kits were selling at less than 75% of retail, these puppies were at full retail price.

They had other OOP kits, but I was sticking to my budget... 

Cheers,

Gaz

I need to add another Alb D.VII to my own stash, so I'm big-time envious right now.

Since growing Tomatoes is a hobby of mine, this recently purchased DK Publishing book, is hobby related, at least to that particular hobby. Usual DK quality, though this time on plain paper (not the more usual photo quality paper), but with the typical excellent photos, illustrations and well written text.

sHrwik.jpg

Just two D.VII's right now, the Alb and OAW versions.

Heh...I thought you'd say something like six Alb alone...lol 

I really don't know all the differences between the factory versions.  I imagine exposure will sort that out to some extent.  I have a bad habit of not using kit markings and looking for some obscure pilot...  I imagine I'll get my versions crossed someday.

I hemmed and hawwed on the hannover and BAM!...  it was gone.   That's why I grabbed the Fokker. 

He who hesitates is doomed....

Gaz

Edited by Gazzas