Make the others jealous

LSP_K2

How do you guys get these big postal orders past the wife??  I need to know your secrets !  I get busted when a decal set comes in the mail, and that is just a small envelope !

Several tricks come to mind.

If shipped FedEx, divert drop off to local FedEx store and pick it up.

Ship to work or friend.

Plan your orders to come in on days you know she is working late or out of town.

Just take the beating.

How do you guys get these big postal orders past the wife?? I need to know your secrets ! I get busted when a decal set comes in the mail, and that is just a small envelope !

I'm a stay at home dad so I'm usually the one who gets the mail. There have been times where she's been home and stuff arrives and I get an eye roll but she's mostly understanding.

Unfortunately the shoe defence doesn't work on her as I think we're about even there.

Carl

I spit my coffee out on that one LOL

My wife doesn't care, we each have our hobbies that eat money.

Mine either. Her art supplies are just as expensive as the LSP hobby. She is more particular about the colors on my models she may have to look at. Yellow wing biplanes, WWI colors, silver jets and colorful Dino's are good. Luftwaffe night fighters with only grey dots are not so good.

Rick

Several tricks come to mind.

If shipped FedEx, divert drop off to local FedEx store and pick it up.

Ship to work or friend.

Plan your orders to come in on days you know she is working late or out of town.

Just take the beating.

Weird... I have already used all the techniques as well as some other ones... ;-)

Got my Oscar Deuce, my 48th Huey, and my 48 FRS.1 Harrier. And some 72nd! Aftermarket...

A 35th UH-1C that I got for the rockets only...  A Werners Wings Cobra Canopy, and still waiting on a Werners Wings Chinook Canopy (or Cockpit Windows for the resin nose...)

I only ordered Saturday but I hope they will arrive in Texas before I go home in 3 weeks.