Make the others jealous

LSP_K2

Since I've moved to a new place, it's given me the ability to set up my own model workshop, and that means time to upgrade some equipment. I decided to finally go all out with a new compressor, and a high-end airbrush. Was lucky enough to find this H&S Infinity CRPlus 2 in 1 for almost half price on SprayGunner, because it was a refurbed unit.  Came with new needles, and everything else refurbed, for a can't miss price. So, had to get one. Now I've got an airbrush that should last me years, if not decades

Iz8Z2Ae.jpg

LGMvHq0.jpg

Matt 

A new tool to help with throwing paint at models.

DSC_0073-L.jpg

Carl

Congrats all on some fine purchases!!!

Carl I'd be interested to know how the new airbrush fairs I've had an eye on adding this specific one the arsenal as it's all metal and i like the feel of the weight of it when i work. The HS chameleon i use for detail airbrushing is super light in hand and i use the metail HG+ from tami for the rest of the painting. Tell us what you think!

Congrats all, again!

I'm jealous

K

Sold my Mig-15, kept the Mig-17 (plus AM).

To be honest: 10 bucks for a kit is a giveaway. It looks like a Mig-15, and you have the same choice to build it as is or to throw a myriad of AM parts on it like with any other kit. Like with any other expenisve kit. Even with very expensive kits. Except - all the other kits are not dirt cheap like this one. :wicked:

Regards

- dutik

Not really seen that often.

I'm planning for a Swedish J9.

I think I can find the decals at Rebell's, but do you guys have any idea about where I can find some stuff, like a resin P&W R-1830-45, or documentation (IIRC, there was a Mini In Action from Squadron?).

Yes, Squadron/Signal did a Mini in Action on the P-35