Shenyang J-6 Calling this one DONE 9/24

WOW Killer build!!! Great work!!. Love it- have this one in the stash...

You will like this kit, unlike some of the "newer" Trumpy kits this one fits pretty well and is before the Chinese invented the rivet tool.  I want to do another..........Jack

this is going to get tossed onto my must have list! this is turning out great, and I really can't wait to see it finished up.

Thank You Sir,   It's a good kit and I do want to do another in the future........Jack

Awsome result !!!

This aircraft looks cool and you have done a great job on it

Well done mate ;)

Thanks Loic,    Looks ALL-right  too me too!  Fun build and a really nice kit, I want another one except I will build the engines on there stands.

If Trumpy would have stopped "IMPROVING" their kits would be hard to beat ..............jack..........................Come Here!  Vic !

Very Nice Job on your F-105 Target jack!  It turned out really well! :thumbsup:

I'll put the pics in the gallery and mark this one as complete.

Paul

Thanks Paul,  Will probably post a few more pics ,  then I 'll start deleting them for more 105 as the bucket is close to getting kicked.....jack        HELLLLOOO THUD!

or is that     THUD !    HEELLLOOOOO! ??

Pics in the gallery.

Paul

T'ANKS

:m0152:  Woo Hoo you did it!!!  :party0023:

Terrific Job, I know you worked really hard on it! Fabulous!!  Looks like it could fly away right now!  :wow:

:thumbsup:   :yahoo:   :punk:  :clap2:  Proud of you my friend!!!! Now doesn't that feel Goooood???   :coolio:

Teresa  :D

Thank You Teresa,

YEEEEESSSSSSSSS!!!!!! it FEELS    REALLY  GOOOOOD!     I have 2 finished so far this year with at least 2 more getting done

and maybe 1 more before the end of the year = 5 would be GOOD for me in 1 year

Gotta go round up Vic and cracking on the 105!!!!

Thanks Again

Jack