Shenyang J-6 Calling this one DONE 9/24

Know what that mean's...     Don't Ya ?

:evil_laugh:  :evil_laugh: :evil_laugh:  

"It's Me again Margaret"     HEEEEEE HEEEEEE HEEEEEEEE

Know what that mean's...     Don't Ya ?

:evil_laugh:  :evil_laugh: :evil_laugh:  

"It's Me again Margaret"     HEEEEEE HEEEEEE HEEEEEEEE

Big Gloves

Big Gloves

I saw a soccer game once and they look  like "Goalie" gloves....But  Hey! I warned Ya!              jack

Russian gloves on Vietnamese hands = ultra real :)

Made In China ..................An' the BEAT..GOES ..ON!!    NA-NE-NA-NE-NAAA!             jack

Nice work :popcorn:

I have to make a model inflight some day.

Mark

They are COOL  Mark

You do a Fabulous Job with your models and FOILING is YOU  SIR!   That MiG - 21 and the whole display is AWESOME!  MY FAVORITE! 

I know the MH-47 is going to be A site to behold             Still not the prettiest girl :rofl:  :rofl:   I have the CHINOOK, but not sure how to build it.

I think you would enjoy an in-flight display and it lets you work on figure painting and then you will go back and build some armour with troops.

I use the tail pipe for all jets....there is no reason to drill a hole in a model when it has a hole naturally.

Props are a little different and you most likely to drill a whole or make a "CRADLE" display stand and not drill wholes.

The Spinning Prop is what you want to make of it, the funny thing is that you normally only see a spinning disc when the airplane is flying

You can't "SEE" the blades unless you cross  your eyes, then only for a moment.    But you are used to looking at photographs, what you

seeing is what the camera stopped in a milli-second of time.  Look at WW2 aircraft film or the movie" Battle of Britian" and see the props

in Motion-Pictures......Spinning Disc.        The Spinning Prop! How do we interpret Photograph......Motion-Pictures  :hmmm:

YES Mark,   Build one  They are kinda COOL      I know more about ejection seats and how the human body moves around

jack

Thank You Teresa and Loic,

I'm not sure which 20th of Sept. Kev is referring to his or mine which is about 24 hours BEHIND 

Wanted to post these before "The NEW DAY DAWNS"  as I hope to finish it and have my 105 back on the table

So this will probably my last BROADCAST from  RADIO FREE LOUISIANA!!!!!

"GOOD LUCK and GODSPEED!,  "KEV"

jackIMG_1753.jpgIMG_1754.jpgIMG_1755.jpgIMG_1767.jpgIMG_1769.jpgIMG_1770.jpgIMG_1771.jpg

Yes sirey bob, she is looking good my friend ! Pilot is awesome.....Harv  :popcorn:

Thank You Harv     Hope to finish in a couple of days................jack

Now your F -105 will have something shiny to shoot at!   Looks great!  :)

Paul

Yes Sir!

Lookin' forward to getting the 105 going as I know I'm close to the Paint booth...................jack

Hey piggy-back ride! :rofl:  Nice one love what you did with that pilot! Looking great!

OK so now on to more serious thing like an F-105. :rofl:

Like That  Huh?    Wanted to show the difference in size,  I just kinda played with the pilot as I have found a good wash and dry brush

and people will think you do figures.   Taught me some tricks to painting figures for aircraft. 

Happy to be getting back and buttoning her up for paint, but a few things first.

SeeYa on the OTHER-SIDE

JACK