Shenyang J-6 Calling this one DONE 9/24

Thanks Gentlemen,

I think I'll do the rest of it this way and add some smaller "LEAKS" around stuff later. 

Still not sure about drop tanks, I kinda like'm but no photos of NVAF J-6 with them..........we well see

And I like the "Clean" look also Brian, which puts me into leaving the tanks off.

This large wing sweep reminds me of the EE Lightning.

jack

Thanks Martin and Loic

I work over the rest of the panel lines with the Shades OIMG_1688.jpgIMG_1685.jpgIMG_1694.jpgIMG_1692.jpgIMG_1695.jpgIMG_1700.jpgIMG_1683.jpgf Gray and I'm happy with it.

I'll Future it again, without the runs I hope, and start the decals.

I wonder what language the stencils on the NVAF J-6 were?  The Vietnamese don't really care for the Chinese, but did get aircraft from them

I have Chinese stencils, but were they used on the J-6 or were they applied after delivery in Vietnamese?

I just sent a message to Ha Pham after I remembered his Crusader build and maybe he can answer my question for me. That's why I love LSP

Jack, I didn't mean to really dirty it up, just not quite as clean as it looked. But I have to say, the last pics look great. I think it is much better. And personally, I'd leave the wings clean. No tanks or pylons. Keep up the good fight buddy.......Harv  :popcorn:

Thanks Paul ,

Harv,--  I  agree with you  that I'm going to leave the tanks off and you will be happy to know that I decided to use the pilot head with the helmet.

After looking at more references the helmet would be correct in the J-6. I think the use of the leather one ended with the MiG-17.

Thanks for lookin' in.

Going to put decals on now

jack

Looking good mate ;)

The more I look at this AC, the more I think it gives a sence of speed !

Thanks Loic,  It is definitely "LOOKING"  fast.   I have seen pictures of this plane for years and never thought much of it, but put it in 3D and it's

agood looking aircraft especially "CLEAN"                jack 

It just keeps getting better and better!!  :thumbsup:

Nice work Jack!!

Teresa  :popcorn:  :coolio:

Thank You Teresa,   And glad you two are getting back to normal.   This has been a fun kit to build and makes me want another one.  This is the best fitting

Trumpy kit along with the BAC Lightning :hmmm:   I wonder if it's the wing sweep?                                 jack

x2! For a slamer, it is getting just incredible! :goodjob:

" It's getting better all the tiiiiime...." The Beatles

Thanks Andre,  I have been impressed with this kit and a fun build to boot.  The engines would be a real neat addition if I didn't use them inside for my stand

I'm going to try to get another one in the future as I love the Pakistani Gray Camo         jack