Shenyang J-6 Calling this one DONE 9/24

Hey Jack you should do a buddy build with me on the F-100 some time.  Ernie says its fun!  :)

Keep up the great work!

Paul 

Thanks Paul, but you have to pick a different aircraft,............  wonder why I don't have a F-100?........jack

mighty fine Mig-19 :) , here is something to look at    http://www.scribd.com/doc/194974066/Mikoyan-MIG-19-Aviation-4-Publication

Thanks Martin, although it is a J-6.     Thanks for the link that is GREAT stuff........jack

Nice metal finishing Jack! It's done or need more post-shading layers? The tip of Putting decal on metal paint is so hard to keep the brighten finishing. 

Keep going up, I don't see often a VPAF's aircraf on 1/32!! 

Thank You Ha,   The finish is almost done, just some touch-up and some oil streaks. There are a couple of VPAF builds, Girlscanplay2 has done

a Magnificent  MiG-21 with Green Blotch Camouflage                  jack  

Very nice work Jack! That NMF is really nice!

Cheersẃ

Alan

Thank You Alan,   normally I use foil for NMF but I'm slamming this together while waiting for my F-105 canopy from GT Resins.

Tamiya AS-12 Bare metal lacquer does a decent job for NMF    jack 

Well had a little delay in applying ALL THESE DECALS :rofl:  :rofl: :rofl:  :rofl: 

All 14 of them.  I may have to find more VPAF aircraft to build.   

The National markIMG_1704.jpgIMG_1714.jpgIMG_1713.jpgIMG_1711.jpgIMG_1710.jpgIMG_1706.jpgIMG_1707.jpgings are from a Hobbycraft MiG-17 and the numbers are from Trumpeter.  You better get a running start to jump those fences

Edited by marauderdriver

I love Jack, it looks great !

I love you too! Loic  :rofl:  :rofl: Sorry could not resist   Thank You Loic      Hey! I'm just a Crazy American !   Jack

WOW, look at ALL those decals ! must have taken days. Jack, she is a sweetheart........Harv  :popcorn:

It is amazing how wore out you can get from decaling a model Harv :P  Thanks Harv  been fun kit so far      Jack

Time to celebrate !

HCM3-e1335148588134.jpg

Still watching you :)

cu-chi-tunnel-entrance.jpg

Thank You Generalissimo,

We must pay respects to the WORKER, for he shall take us to the Ultimate Triumph :punk:  :punk:

Comrade Jack

I agree we should celebrate!   How bout some fireworks? 

ARC_Light_B52.jpg

a_b52-bomb-strike.gif

Keep up the great  work Jack..! 

Paul

Me Love Fire :blowup:  :blowup: :blowup:  :blowup: Works                 Thanks Paul                   Jack 

:wow: Jack, that is looking fantastic!!

Looks like it could really pull some speed for sure!  :piliot:  :piliot:

Can't wait to see it all completed, that is going to be bad Axx my friend! 

Teresa  :coolio:

Thank You Teresa     I FEEL THE NEED FOR SPEED!!        "Bad Axx" Huh?      You been hanging around guys(Paul) too long :rofl:  :rofl:

Jack

Fantastic NMF and I'm willing to bet all that decaling had to wear you out!

Keep 'em coming

peter

Dem Decals were a KILLER! :rofl:  :rofl:   I think I put more on the first model I ever built !

I think this finish works for this type of aircraft, but I'm still a foil guy at heart   Thanks Peter

Jack

Does anyone out there wanna buy my model stash?   I've got about 600 kits in various scales !!!!!!!!!!

I don't know why the modeling GODS are pissed at me, but I'm starting to see it as a sigh that maybe I should take up bowling.

Been putt'in along on my J-6 just as happy as can be, figuring I can finish her up in a couple of days, and go back to Vic's 105.

BUT NOOOOOOO!!!

Shot a coat of Future to  seal everything up for a semi-gloss final coat and the @*%%^@($^%!!(%(^$(  Hobbycraft decals WRINKLED UP !!

Seems like everything I do here lately turns to $#!& before I can finish it

I think I will slam them all together and have a BON-FIRE

So, How's Y'all's Day?

($$&@$^%#*@@(#&$@)$&^*%#@@ Lovin Life