VA-152 A-4E 'Wild Aces' Skyhawk, (Jan. 7th. Update)

Yeap, I'm too fast and the man want to slow me down......... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: I like, that's a good one.

Hey Paul,

For the rudder you probably talking that huge gap at the bottom.....?,  just notice it, didn't had to with my first Scooter cause of the Wolfpack conversion was right on.

but as for the slat, I'll have to check your built my friend, I didn't know about that one....... :hmmm:

Maybe I went true but don't remember, there are so many nice built to read that most of the time, you read them double speed...

If you could drop me the link, I would really appreciate........ :please:

Dan.

PS: did you get my message for my 'Sizzlin Suzy' F-100D.......?

Dan, don't forget to fix the  wing slat "Step"  at the leading edges of the wings under the slats if your'e going to. The rudder needs some "attention" too.. I fixed both issues on my build and it really improves the look and is quick and easy. 

Paul

Yeap, I'm too fast and the man want to slow me down......... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: I like, that's a good one.

Hey Paul,

For the rudder you probably talking that huge gap at the bottom.....?,  just notice it, didn't had to with my first Scooter cause of the Wolfpack conversion was right on.

but as for the slat, I'll have to check your built my friend, I didn't know about that one....... :hmmm:

Maybe I went true but don't remember, there are so many nice built to read that most of the time, you read them double speed...

If you could drop me the link, I would really appreciate........ :please:

Dan.

PS: did you get my message for my 'Sizzlin Suzy' F-100D.......?

When i did my A-4E for the GB, i followed Pauls method. Simple to do and adds so much to any A-4 build. Rudder gap simple fix, too. Looks wonky if not filled.

Don

• 2 months later...

Oh boy, I'm finally back for the last strech to Dec. 31st.......

It is so very easy to get distracted by other project and so hard to stay focus on a single one........unbalievable.

I've been sinking for the past 4 weeks into an F104C, a Harrier Gr7, a Ju-88 A4, Mig-29M and a Mitchell B-25J...... :mental:  :frantic:

After going over Kai Cruze and Harv F-4D build, told my wife to hide them so I don't jump start those two......  :crying:

No wonder I can finish in time........ :doh:

So, here some progress I made last week and the first step to my therapy............ :deadhorse:

Modification suggested by Paul went very well and very easy, did add a little strip and look a lot better that way...

IMG_0296_zps6af436c0.jpg

IMG_0510_zps50c25b2b.jpg

Also did repair the gap under the rudder...

IMG_0511_zps0dab0af2.jpg

This way, it won't move....... :evil_laugh:

IMG_0503_zps143ebbc3.jpg

Just notice that my upper vent on the spine are not aligned correctly... :BANGHEAD2:

IMG_0509_zps0cb9dacc.jpg

I better stay focus if I want have it done in time.....

Dan.

Edited by Daniel Leduc

• 1 month later...

AM I HAPPY... AN EXTRA 30 days......  :frantic:

Here a very little update, but finally my paint is almost done, will wait a few days before clear coat

and should start putting decals sometime next week... :whistle:

Received Fisher tube launcher and just ordered Harolds some Snakeye....

Yeap, another interresting load..... :evil_laugh:

IMG_0515_zps9c5326be.jpg

Had a few trouble last time on my Israely Scooter keeping that stab flat......... not anymore  :wicked:

IMG_0519_zps54662629.jpg

Paul slat modif , a must, look so nicer like that.... :speak_cool:

IMG_0518_zpse257d721.jpg

IMG_0521_zps940cdb2a.jpg

See you in a few days......

Hope you like it.

Dan.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey everyone,

Was about to put my clear coat on when I noticed a little bump on the intake ilp, wich I didn't like.......

and then came the sanding stick.... etc   ()_*$?#%*)(.... :BANGHEAD2: delay, delay, ....

IMG_0527_zps5f96c066.jpg

But the best part is that I just received those nice Snakeye from Harold along with Fisher Zuni launcher . :clap2:

IMG_0529_zps68849352.jpg

A vey nice touch IMO....... B)

Dan.

vhukivhkl

• 2 years later...