Sign in to follow this  
ghatherly

F-16 Pratt Whitney F100/220/229 Drop in Exhausts For Academy, etc

Here is our new PW exhaust introduced at the IPMS National Show.  It is the perfect compliment to Zactomodels new NSI intake for the Academy F-16 kits.   The exhaust will also fit the tamiya kit, other manufacturers kits, and the Tamiya F-15C/I if used in pairs.

Update Based on Feedback of what you wanted in this product, I created a drop in Pratt Whitney exhaust that will work with any 1/32 F-16 Kit regardless of manufacturer.

DSCN4083_zps34fe103a.jpg

DSCN4089_zpse58eaa6b.jpg

More pictures are at the end of the thread.  Hope you like it.   

Direct at $14 each, two for $25 + Shipping

Thanks, Gary

GT Resin Products

Gary , could I interest you in modifying your master to allow this to be used on Academy F-16's , the Tamiya Nozzle does fit the Academy back end , and all that would have to be done is lose everything below the petals themselves.  I bought a Tamiya closed F100 nozzle from you a month or so back , and using it on my Block 15 IAF F-16B , it fits a treat ... Just a thought!

One is in the works and will be out soon.   This exhaust allows you to install the engine like the real AC by thinning the plastic  trim ring and removing the portion of the engine ring molded into the plastic part.  

Thanks for the input, very welcome,

Gary

Excellent - a major revamp of the Sufa then! 

the Academy petala , are just a pain in the neck to get right , and really demand you glue everything together before painting , not really ideal when spraying alclad!

Any chance of seeing a one piece burner tube to eliminate the seams on the tamiya thunderbird kit?

IT is in the works at the present time.  Still undecided  if I will include the flame holder and offer two different sets, as the 100/220 and the 229/232 are different, or include both in one set.  It will be sometime this fall.

Just keep checking back for an issue announcement.

thanks, Gary

Gary , could I interest you in modifying your master to allow this to be used on Academy F-16's , the Tamiya Nozzle does fit the Academy back end , and all that would have to be done is lose everything below the petals themselves.  I bought a Tamiya closed F100 nozzle from you a month or so back , and using it on my Block 15 IAF F-16B , it fits a treat ... Just a thought!

Is this what you are looking for?

DSCN4080_zps8b7fb9cd.jpg

DSCN4083_zps34fe103a.jpg

DSCN4096_zps229295b9.jpg

DSCN4083_zps34fe103a.jpg

DSCN4094_zpsb6aca500.jpg

This new part fits the Tamiya kit as well, and is the same price.   

Gary , you're doing it to me again!!! -  could you do me an invoice for two of them , I have a SUFA in need of a makeover , and an F-16A that would benefit from new engine

Thanks again

Oh I nearly forgot , the two boxes turned up last week, and the pieces are excellent , having used the CE F-4S set , I know how good your pieces are .. keep up the good work , your building up  a serious reputation as one of the good guys!

Colin

Edited by Scotsman