ghatherly

Sprue Brothers Update 4-20-2018 see last post for Update!!

Yes and no.    I have it set partially up, but so many modelers are finding us here in LSP and ordering direct that I am in the shop.   Business is almost better since I left  baby and none of the stress!!!!!!

Many thanks for info. All the best Gary...

Gary, I measured my Hasegawa's F-16 and Academy's Sufa rear part of the fuselage. Both are 4.0 cm in diameter.

Is there anything else an item "GTR F-16 A/B/C/D PW 220E Exhaust set for Academy tooled plastic kit" wouldn't fit to my Hasegawa F-16?

Many thanks,

I just updated and reorganized the product list to make it easier to follow and to remove discontinued items.   We discontinued items that were poor  sellers and that were not cost effective to maintain inventory and fresh tooling.  We want to focus on what what modelers want and are profitable.   Sorry for any inconvenience if you were waiting to get an item we discontinued.

Thx,

Gary

I just updated and reorganized the product list to make it easier to follow and to remove discontinued items.   We discontinued items that were poor  sellers and that were not cost effective to maintain inventory and fresh tooling.  We want to focus on what what modelers want and are profitable.   Sorry for any inconvenience if you were waiting to get an item we discontinued.

Thx,

Gary

What got deleted?  I believe I see everything I am wanting to get at the Dallas, NC show coming up.

We discontinued the all of the separate cockpit sets,  some of the Revell back date F-4 sets, and the F-4 S Super Set for Tamiya.  The mini set is far more popular and ibis just to expensive to stock items that sell 1-2 per year.

You may want to PM my your shopping list for the regional so I will have everything you want wth me.

thx

Typical of my luck, getting some funds together for some revell f-4e stuff and now they are gone. Ah well you got to do what you got to do.

Typical of my luck, getting some funds together for some revell f-4e stuff and now they are gone. Ah well you got to do what you got to do.

the only Revell F-4 set gone is the backdate set with cockpit, hard wings, and exhausts.   We never made an E cockpit separate for Revell but intakes, corrected nose, and exhausts are still offered.

Edited by ghatherly

cheers Gary hope to be in position to order some bits next week, had hoped to get the backdate set thinking it would have worked for early Israeli .

I have one or two in my show stock, so if you want one for sure let me know and I will hold one for you.

Cheers Gary Pm sent re early set and nose and intakes

thanks

Peter

Guest Smitty44

Hi Gary...I hope you are well! I was just pondering how much money I will be giving you in Omaha, and got to wondering if you ever tinkered with the gear doors for early block F-16's? I'm thinking F-16 backdate stuff, and maybe some Thud improvements. I so look forward to shaking your hand here in a couple months!   Smitty

Edited by Smitty44

Thanks for the kind words guys.  Looking forward to seeing everyone in Omaha!    I encourage anyone who has an idea of what they want in Omaha to pre-order.  That way everyone can be assured of getting what they want.

I have gear doors and other parts made for backdating the F-16's, just never made the door lights, gear parts, wheels/tires, or light lenses so it has never been released.   I can put a set together for you with the doors, mechanism, instruments for the cockpit side panels.  The rest you are on your own scratching.