ghatherly

Sprue Brothers Update 10-18-18 see last post for Update!!

Hi

Im planning a late RF-4C build, just wondered if you can give me some idea when you might release the rounded nose for the Tamiya kit?

Thanks

Richard

Hi Gary, I notice you have a couple types of Exhausts for the F-15. I'm planning to build the 1/32 Tamiya F-15E and convert it to the RSAF F-15SG and noticed they have the 'F-110- GE-129' engines. Do you have anything that would help me out?

Cheers

Phil.

Hi Gary, I notice you have a couple types of Exhausts for the F-15. I'm planning to build the 1/32 Tamiya F-15E and convert it to the RSAF F-15SG and noticed they have the 'F-110- GE-129' engines. Do you have anything that would help me out?

Cheers

Phil.

Hi,

We can help with the rest of it with intakes, rails, vents, antennas,   wheels tires, etc.. right now.   Engine Set is a September release and will include MSOG intake scoops and fan faces.  We have plans to make the tail booms,  fuselage side antennas, and cockpit parts later this year.     Sniper pod and [ylon are also this fall.

thx,

Gary

Hi Gary,

I am in process of converting a Tamiya F4 into an RF-4.  It's on the bench and working out so far with the Avionix RF conversion nose.   I see that you have made a cockpit and maybe other parts that I could use.  How do I contact you guys at GT resin?  Also, do you have a website so I can look at your catalog?  I have other 1/32 projects in mind and could use the conversion parts.  Please no EBAY though.  I have had bad luck with them in past and will pay either cashier check or debit card.  That's the reason to contact other than EBAY.

Many Thanks,

Look forward to hear from you.

Here is my email:  seahors1@gate.net

Ed Okun

http://edokunscalemo...e.blogspot.com/

Hi Gary,

I am in process of converting a Tamiya F4 into an RF-4.  It's on the bench and working out so far with the Avionix RF conversion nose.   I see that you have made a cockpit and maybe other parts that I could use.  How do I contact you guys at GT resin?  Also, do you have a website so I can look at your catalog?  I have other 1/32 projects in mind and could use the conversion parts.  Please no EBAY though.  I have had bad luck with them in past and will pay either cashier check or debit card.  That's the reason to contact other than EBAY.

Many Thanks,

Look forward to hear from you.

Here is my email:  seahors1@gate.net

Ed Okun

http://edokunscalemo...e.blogspot.com/

Please see the first thread here, it is pinned and has our current price list and order info int he first box.   All of the items shown are here on the forum, you just have to look. E bay has the popular items we sell with pictures and info,  just email me with your order.

garyhatherly@gmail.com

Edited by ghatherly

Hi Gary,

I'm new to 1/32 land and have recently come across your great resin bits.

Cant find anything on ebay, is it possible to still order?

cheers,

Mark

YES!   Left e bay due to their poor performance, high fees, and lack of US based customer service.  Direct order information is at the end of the first post in this thread at the end of the price list.

Hi,

Any update when a new website will be ready? Thanks...

Yes and no.    I have it set partially up, but so many modelers are finding us here in LSP and ordering direct that I am in the shop.   Business is almost better since I left  baby and none of the stress!!!!!!