paul fisher

Meteor F.8 decals have landed!

I finally got my kit last week. I can't really say if the wait was worth it or not. At my age, time becomes quite valuable. I've been working on it ever since I got it and I am enjoying it very much. The fit and finish of all of thr parts used to make up the foreward fuselage are beautifolly cast and the fit of all of the parts needed to make up the cockpit, the foreward nose landing gear wheelwell, and the ammunition bay all combine to make up this assembly. This also includes the nose weight that is included in the kit. You really need to go over the instructions that Paul provides and pay attention to the details!!! One of the easiest things to miss is to install the cannon muzzles as a first step right after all of the parts are cleaned. I have to say that the foreward fuselage assembly is just a beautifully made model in it's own right. I have gone further and mated it to the fuselage, and installed the short engine cowlings and rear fuselage and tail assembly. The wings are now installed and I am filling seams, priming and so forth.I'll be needing those "Halestorm" decals soon. so please let us know Paul. Hey!! Anyone else working on theirs?? Come on guys, give us some feedback. Need to hear from you too. Regards, Howard Weaver

My set arrived this week as well, thanks so much to the Fisher Team for their efforts, this is an excellent production indeed! I'll need to get another Meteor now, as I still want an F4, as my father worked on them in the 1950's!

Tim

Yeah, I wish that Paul would do an F3 too, for us WWII types.

H.W.

Hi Paul,

Great news on the Mk3 will have one, thats a first for me a huff & puff  as you know I only build prop racers?. 

Bob

Received my F-8 conversion set recently and it's simply Beeeeautiful!

Will make into a stunning model!

Can't wait to get my teeth into it ...despite my hands!

Yes Paul... When is the Halestorm decals and rockets available for this kit- anytime soon?

Do you plan to release the 2- seater around or after Xmas???

Need to save some serious coin for this!

Phil

Edited by Piprm

I hope so as I'm still waiting for this version of the conversion set to order it and I know I'm not the only one...

Me too.