paul fisher

Meteor F.8 decals have landed!

It is with great relief that I can announce that the Meteor F.8 decals have arrived, they are exquisite and we are packing kits like mad here getting ready to ship. Writers' cramp is setting in from doing customs forms!

Thanks for your patience, it won't be long now and we'll have these on the way.

Paul

PS: Looking for suggestions on RAF gray and green camouflage paints available these days...I am not happy with the colors I used for my test build and want to find something different. Thanks!

Hi guys...

this first decal set  does not include the Israeli decals, that's on the next one...along with Halestorm, the RAAF Mig Killer.

I used Testor's Model Master enamels for the test build and the finish is just a bit too dark..,perhaps I will jix my own for my final build, did enough of that back in the day when you could not get them pre-mixed.It just looks a bit too cold and somber. Might just be  me...

Paul,

I have the same question about the second sheet. Will it be an "option" when I order the kit?

Barry

Edited by Barry

Yes Paul.... Everybody wants to know about the 2nd Sheet! .... Including ME!!!   :hmmm: (Grrh!)   :rolleyes:

(Waiting patiently for his Meteor F8 ....to fall from the sky)

Phil

Edited by Piprm

Yes, me too. I am only interested in thre Korean war RAAF F8 Halestorm. It's the one I have been waiting for, and now the markings for it are on the second sheet.  Can't wait !!!   H.W.

Yes, me too. I am only interested in thre Korean war RAAF F8 Halestorm. It's the one I have been waiting for, and now the markings for it are on the second sheet.  Can't wait !!!   H.W.

I'm the same - I'm about to take a trip to Temora to take a few (thousand) photo's of theirs:)