New Group Build Idea....... ????

marauderdriver

Hi

I don't know if this idea has already been submitted , but just for the fun , why not a group built about aircraft deck out with a " shark mouth " ??  I have always thought it's weird to "draw" a fish's jaw to a flying object . I am sure that everybody knows a picture of his beloved plane with a nice smile !! There is a huge choice, jet , prop , from WW1 to today , and last reason , I like AC with vicious smile , and aggressive eyes ... Not a good idea ??????????? . for people being  lacking of inspiration

http://www.ipmsuruguay.com/foro/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=2708&sid=f2a4b0a3bc9aa5ee7a5e14f5227ec60f

bye Alain

Edited by alain11

Korea would be great; between the wars would be OK as well.

I like Cold War, but it'd probably look a lot like Vietnam, at least in terms of the aircraft--though you could include more Soviet/Pact non-US stuff, I suppose.

Cool.

Tim W.

I haven't read what everyone has said so I don't know if this has been mentioned, and if it has then I apologize for the redundancy.

With this year being the 100th anniversary of the beginning of the War To End All Wars, a WWI Group Build could be of interest.

Sincerely,

Mark

I haven't read what everyone has said so I don't know if this has been mentioned, and if it has then I apologize for the redundancy.

With this year being the 100th anniversary of the beginning of the War To End All Wars, a WWI Group Build could be of interest.

Sincerely,

Mark

WotGW just ended in November last year, so a bit too soon for that.

How about "Skies over Poland"???  Even though Poland did not exist as an independent state during WWI (it regained its independence after WWI), there were air battles/operations over the region.  Then there was the Poland-Soviet War (1919-1921).  Then the Eastern Front air war over Poland in WWII.  Then the Cold War era.  And now present day.

So…  Everything from biplanes to 109's, to Me-262's, to MiG-21's, present day jets.  Air forces from Poland (DUH!!!), USSR/Russia, Warsaw Pact, NATO, US, Germany, Allies, etc.  

:piliot: