ghatherly

GT Resin F-4G Conversion set for Tamiya.

Gary,

Is it possible to buy the Tiseo pod for the revell F-4 as a separate  piece?

Regards,

Jan

Thanks Jan for the question.   I will have to see if it will fit.   The wings are at different angles in the kits and The TiSEO is part of the wing and made for the Tamiya.   I will have to look at it and get back here with an answer later today..   And welcome to the Jungle!

Edited by ghatherly

Thanks! I have bought your ANR-101 set from ebay it looks realy good. Hope to make a late F-4E from my Revell F-4 with Jake's decals.

greetings from the Netherlands,

Jan

Hi Jan,

I did check as promised and the wing angles are different.   Now what you can do is remove the TISEO portion from the wing part and install it on the wing, which is what D model does as  part of their expensive F-4E Revell kit.  I will be happy to send you a couple of pieces to try if want to give it a go, I just need you to cover the shipping.   I have some with defects in the wing section that I cannot sell that have good barrel sections.   You will also have to make a lens.

Just PM me and we can make arrangement if you would like to try this.

Gary,

EXCELLENT work.

They look Exquisite..

:goodjob:

Thanks Marius, for the kind words.   Did you see the pictures of the Photo etched Strakes?   The pictures stink, but you can get the idea I hope.