B-17 & B-25 & LS WWII Bomber CREWMEN FIGURES

Mike

Master Details #32040 has released an awesome new 54mm/32nd scale BOMBARDER Seated Figure for the B17 & B25 Perfect to fill up those gapping giant glass dome noses. 

http://masterdetails.com/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=flypage.tpl&product_id=366&category_id=8&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=6&vmcchk=1&Itemid=6

However since the LIST Of Large Scale WWII Bombers both allied and Axis has grown expontinaly over recent years.   LETs PLEASE Complie a LIST of posiible Crewmen FIgure IF ANY Availalbe ?

TO fill out the Cockpit/Gun Postions of any of these huge kits ?  

B17- Pilots/Crew

B-25 Pilots/Crew

Ju88 Pilots/Crew

He111 Pilots/Crew

Yours Mike

Airfix have multipose US infantry due to be re-released in September. Steel hats were often worn by waist gunners.

The figures are *not* moulded with hats on head or arms holding weapons, or infantry paraphernalia (all of which is separate) but would require "padding out" with model clay etc to replicate fleece-lined suits and any head gear. Just an idea...

http://www.hannants.co.uk/product/AX55212

Aries' Aerobonus line are apparently expanding with 1/32 figures, like this Luftwaffe pilot...

http://www.hannants.co.uk/product/QAB320049

Tony

A quick perusal of this gem , I just got it today, allows me to venture they could be used for some interior ,in-flight figs:

membelfigs0001_zpsa88254e0.jpg

These guys may be used for waist gunner fig bashing:

gunfig0001_zpscb7cd7bd.jpg

I realize they are 1/35 and I am aware the discussion is 'ground fig' related here , just registering for the in-flight guys, which is my predilection.

32Tragic  Great Looking out.  Thank you.  Just the sort of thing mentioned someone was interesting in standing figures. Always great for displaying Scale. 

It is a step in the right direction for sure.  Heres the Rub Seated Figures have always been the rarity for the very reason they tend to be fit specific to one particular kit and or plane etc.  While as far as Figure Artisits are concerned Stand alone figures tend to be universal and applicable near to any same scale subject.  

FIgure Makers want to sell as many as possible to clear modeling /molding & production costs. 

AAAAWWWWEE

MIKE

I  would love to have a full crew for a B-25 in position but I suspect they would all be in tropical flight gear for either the PTO or MTO as they are the most popular from the decals currently offered.

Not sure that they'd be in tropical flight gear year round if they were operating out of Italy.  Spent a fair amount of time slightly south of Rome in the winter and it definitely wasn't "shorts and t-shirt" weather, especially at 15,000 feet,

• 5 months later...