Conversion of Czech Models 1/32 T-33 toTwin-tailed T-33 (TV-2)

amurray

Another valuable element to restoring your wip is definitely going to be for those of us who just enjoy scratch building and unique aircraft! With it coming to the forefront i jumped in right away when i saw the conversion to twin tail in the title. I’ve enjoyed a wonder morning now reading your whole thread whilst eating my hashbrown and drinking my coffee :goodjob: a little comedy rounded it all out. For those of you who haven’t gone back thru the whole thing yet look for the dog hair and tricky dicky posts :D

7 hours ago, themongoose said:

Another valuable element to restoring your wip is definitely going to be for those of us who just enjoy scratch building and unique aircraft! With it coming to the forefront i jumped in right away when i saw the conversion to twin tail in the title. I’ve enjoyed a wonder morning now reading your whole thread whilst eating my hashbrown and drinking my coffee :goodjob: a little comedy rounded it all out. For those of you who haven’t gone back thru the whole thing yet look for the dog hair and tricky dicky posts :D

You are the only one to have picked up on those two things!  You really DID read the entire build article, didn't you!?!?  What possessed you:  Bored?  Compulsive behavior freak who can't put down a book until you've finished it?  Stunned by my overwhelming modeling skill, dazzling mental brilliance and my mastery of English composition?  And judging from the fact you are having hashbrowns for breakfast instead of grits one must assume "you ain't from around here!"  :rolleyes:

In all seriousness I appreciate your comments.