Correct Academy 1/32 F-16 Intake by Zactomodels

Youngtiger1

Dude, that's what I have in mind. Only thing I'm missing is Kfir conversion. So, take your time but do share ;)

Btw, I have no stock in this set by Zactoman. It's just he's a nice guy and I like his stuff...so, better get your credit cards ready...:D

Edited by Youngtiger1

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for posting Mike!

I saw the thread and have just been too busy to post a reply.

I have added some additional pics on the ARC thread: http://www.arcforums.com/forums/air/index.php?showtopic=276708&view=findpost&p=2631336 (post #40)

I added a tutorial about how to putty, sand and paint the inside of the intake using the Pig pour method: http://www.zactomodels.com/html/F-16/Intake_Tutorial.htm

Latex.jpg

I'll be adding a short tutorial about how to add the Sufa bump on the ARC page in the coming days.

Thank you all for the nice comments about my products :rolleyes: and a big thanks to those who have placed orders! :beer:

Cheers,

Chris

OK, I'm not a F-16 "officianodo" so can someone make this simple for me.  I see that the modification adds the small vent opening and adds some space betwen the fuselage and the intake.  Now, I thought that the Sufa doesn't have the small intake that Chris has added but that all other F-16s do have it.  I have the Academy Sufa(is Sufa small or large mouth?), CG/CJ, and F-16D kits.  Which ones need the fix?

Thanks,

Bruce

The sufa does need the fix , peel off the bells and whistles, and the sufa is a Block 52 F-16D ,  so small mouth intake, (albeit with an internal bulge for the increased size of the nose wheel bay required for the larger wheels)

There seems to be a lot of mystique building up  round the Sufa , as I said ,  remove the satcom antennas on the spine , and some of the larger bulges, and its little different from other enhanced D's flying with Poland and Greece,