paul fisher

Meteor F.8 set up for pre-order

Well...we are now casting production parts for the Meatbox set, and the decals  should be here by the end of the month.The set is up for order on the website, but do please understand we can't start shipping until the decals arrive so it won't show up in the mailbox tomorrow!

The set will come with a pair of the cutback "deep breather" intakes so you can do the Australian ship, or if you prefer the long chord intakes we can substitute those, but it is very difficult to know exactly which intakes to use on many of these airplanes, it seems they were not retro-fitted to all that were in service.These larger diameter intakes are made in sections to allow you to use the up-coming engine set from Profimodeller, which looks to be a stunner.

Also included are both the early metal backed canopy hood and the later clear vision type, along with the radio compass and it's clear perspex fairing  as fitted to RAAF ships in Korea..A set of four cannon barrel plugs for the gun[ports is included too, since we can't just leave them open!

Many thanks for your patience, this is going to make a beautiful model indeed!

Paul

SetA_zps6c7c678d.jpg

SetB_zpsc7028545.jpg

SetC_zps71e4d597.jpg

profilesMeteors1copy_zps6359ddf5.jpg

Are you up for a joint order Tim? Don't know if it'll save on postage etc?

I've got to do this one too. Will be in the locale for a while yet.

Tony

You've Awesomized this kit beyond any expectations I've ever had Paul ... Truly Outstanding!!!

I will be ordering with a mate to economize on postage costs...

Will the Halestorm decals be available soon?

How can I order a Halestorm kit set ... If I just want these decals and not the first issue ones?

I guess the battery of missiles will be offered as option.

Phil

Edited by Piprm

Hi Folks....thanks so much for the great comments,the next decal will have Halestorm and an Isareli ship, plus 2 others,  we're working on it now.

The trouble with the F.8 is there are so many worthy subjects for decals...be advised that Pheon Decals is preparing a number of sheets also, that cover almost all the good 'uns. never thought i would be so spiked for choices....or that I would have a Meatbox in 1/32....I may be broke, but I'm happy!

Paul,

Will the Aussie decal be included in the ones arriving end of the month?

RAAF- 207 'Bowl Em Over' ????

It seems so!

Phil