Airfix Typhoon?

ajaycad

No, but I can positively say it'll be well worth waiting for regardless of when it's released!

My guess would be to produce the extra numbers they need to satisfy the pre-orders for the kit. 

Happy days! :wub:

• 3 weeks later...

Brutus maximus!- Can't wait for this one but I'm sure there'll be a delay to Australia. By the time it gets through customs, I'll be glad to see it before Christmas. Yep, choose to buy local at the expense of expediency. A choice thing.

Heard from Hornby today; their first consignment has arrived, but they're waiting for the second lot to arrive, so that all retailers will get their deliveries at the same time. The end of next week is their estimate.

Edgar

I figured that they might be waiting for more supplies, a second production batch would indicate strong
pre-orders for this kit, and with any luck, will boost the chances of yet another gem in the not too distant future.
Anyone for a 1/24 scale Hawker Sea Fury? :whistle:

Edited by Royboy

Anyone for a 1/24 scale Hawker Sea Fury? :whistle: ...

Although the Sea Fury would not normally be my subject choice (post WW.II), I would grab one!!! ... I was going to ditch my 1/24 gear completely, decided on sticking to 1/32 ... BUT having one of the Trumpy Hurricanes and the Airfix Harrier in the stash AND then the Typhoon announced, I figured I'd do a 1/24 tribute to Hawker!! So a Sea Fury fits that bill very well.

Rog :)