1/32 Tamiya Mosquito (Merged)

ScoobyDoo

The vibes are right for this.

And Tamiya would create the kit of the Century (so far)

Z-M have no real internals to mess about with, and HKM are developing a simplistic approach which is inappropriate to this De Havilland subject, although welcomed.

The vibes are right.

And even if it fetched £200 on the general market there would be takers - including myself if it was inclusive as an OOB experience.

Tony

How 'bout a Beaufighter AND a Mosquito! They would score big points with me if they would "pull a Fujimi" by putting parts for several different Mks in the same box... for what the kit is going to cost, it would be nice to have a few different variants possible OOB.

as asked before, do we know what versions HKM are intending?

given that is the 'definite', that is the one I am interested in

Tamiya Mossie would undoubtedly be superb, but I cannot see it myself

Jennings, are you able to tell us what Mossie HKM will do (first)?

thanks

N

Guest Dekenba

Seems utterly incredible that two companies are making a 1/32 Mossie when there are so many alternatives out there begging to be made.

Not to take anything away from your source, but just about everybody on the planet predicted the Corsair.  I know I did back in 2010 or so.  

And honestly, if I had a nickel for every "Tamiya is *definitely* doing a..." post I'd read since I first got online in 1992, I'd be retired now.

HK's Mossie will be out before that.

There were a lot of surprised people when the Corsair was released. I didn't predict the Corsair, I knew it was being produced.

As well, they didn't measure the Corsair in 2010. It was after that date. So your "prediction" was just a guess. I know my past threads can be searched and they are not edited. I announced the Corsair before it was officially announced. At least six months in advance.