Sepecat Jaguar

RF-84 Thunderflash

EA-6B Prowler

SR-71 Blackbird

F-16AM

F-22 Raptor

Su-57

..in no perticular order..

Provided that JetMads actually does release the Saab Draken - otherwise insert at top ;)

2 hours ago, Zola25 said:

MiG-25 Foxbat

Su-30SM

Mirage F1

Dassault Rafale

S-3 Viking

E-2C Hawkeye

S-3 Sea King Family

Sepecat Jaguar

RF-84 Thunderflash

EA-6B Prowler

SR-71 Blackbird

F-16AM

F-22 Raptor

Su-57

..in no perticular order..

Provided that JetMads actually does release the Saab Draken - otherwise insert at top ;)

WOW!! What a list! A modeller after my own heart :clap2::clap2:

May I just add the F-102, F-106, F-101, F-111 and T-38 to this wonderful list...

On 4/30/2022 at 3:29 PM, Tony T said:

Needs tweaking with about nine subtractions to represent seven years of progress, but sadly that represents only 5.84% of the total and some of that is resin. 

Tony

Hi Tony. Out of that list I found 25 topics that were either released in plastic, in resin, 3d print or conversion sets. The main issue is actually their availability or quality. I did not consider vacs.

12 hours ago, Violator1991 said:

WOW!! What a list! A modeller after my own heart :clap2::clap2:

May I just add the F-102, F-106, F-101, F-111 and T-38 to this wonderful list...

oh yeah - forgot the F-111 ;) That would be really really cool in 1/32. I love the way that the SEA camo looks with all the inside red colors of the flaps showing when extended - and then fully loaded with the new Durandals from Reskit.. gotta love that *dreaming*  

I am not a big fan of the early "Century" fighters but I am sure I will build them if they are released ^_^

On 4/30/2022 at 2:29 PM, Tony T said:

Needs tweaking with about nine subtractions to represent seven years of progress, but sadly that represents only 5.84% of the total and some of that is resin. 

Tony

And now we have 2 families of Lancasters......   

5 hours ago, thierry laurent said:

...in resin, 3d print... 

I don't have the courage to do those. We need a revolution in finger-friendly adhesives first. 

Tony 

4 hours ago, Tony T said:

I don't have the courage to do those. We need a revolution in finger-friendly adhesives first. 

Tony 

With regard to 3d print, this depends. HIPS can be glued with polystyrene cement. For resin, you can also use slow setting epoxy glue such as the HpH one. However I agree that common polystyrene glues are more user-friendly.

On 5/22/2022 at 7:24 PM, thierry laurent said:

With regard to 3d print, this depends. HIPS can be glued with polystyrene cement. For resin, you can also use slow setting epoxy glue such as the HpH one. However I agree that common polystyrene glues are more user-friendly.

A lot of it is age: with 64 yr-old eyesight model making needs ideally to be confined to things that may be glued with tube or liquid polystyrene glue, G S Hypo, Formula 560 canopy glue and, only if absolutely necessary, cyanoacrylate. 

Otherwise, with the exception of ground support diorama stuff, I'm really only in the market for injection-moulded styrene kits (and some resin conversion sets). When the smell of little tins of polyurethane paint and polystyrene glue fades into history, it's no longer modelling to me. I'd do wooden ship models instead.

So, what we're really missing in 1/32 is the past. The future seems to be increasingly over-detailed kits made of relatively exotic materials requiring a dedicated workshop rather than the kitchen table. 

Tony 

I know there is a big spot for some cold war jets but I would also wish to see some early jets in 1/32nd too.

F2H Banshee, F3H Demon, FJ Furies (all four of them), F9F Panther, F11F Tiger... some British jets like the Vixen and the Canberra... some French ones as well, like the Super Mystére  and the Super Etendard... and some Russians too: Su-7, Su-15, Su-22 and Mig-25.

Too many kits missing apparently :(

As someone who models WW2 Royal Navy aircraft,  I'm missing quite a few in 1/32:

Fairey Seafox,

Blackburn Skua (and Roc),

Fairey Albacore,

Fairey Fulmar,

Fairey Barracuda,

Fairey Firefly.

Of those, a Skua would really make me smile.