A-7E BuNo.157545 VA - 195 Cdr. Hardisty's Ride

Joe, thanks for putting up with the peanut gallery while you build your plane, hopefully we are a source of entertainment as well as help. :)

Keep up the great work.

By the way, Harv is so old that he walked into an antique shop and they sold him!  :rofl:

Paul

Paul,

I don't want to encourage this lot..... but I've enjoyed the comedy.  :)  Glad to see folks don't take themselves so seriously!  Tonight I actually dry fit the intake and pit after removing the kits cockpit rails and voila! It worked! Love it when a plan comes together. Didn't take any photos of it tonight but will when I close it up I will.

Thanks for all the encouragement!  

Hi Joe,

Seriously :rofl:  :rofl:   Sorry I can't say that word with a straight face.

HAPPY-HAPPY-JOY-JOY   That your plan is coming together and waiting Photographic Evidence that you speak the truth

Damn the lids off again!

But still HAPPY

watch'in you :wicked:

jack

I don't need any encouragement :yahoo:    Just tell me to shut-up if I get on your nerves,  I follow instructions very well, ask Paul :shrug:

Have a question for you guys. I'm looking to replace the wing tanks on this kit as they are waaayy out of shape. Saw on one of the forums a suggsetion to use Fishers resin tanks. What're your thoughts ..... too heavy?

Alternative is to buy the Hasegawa A4 kit. Resin pods are cheaper.

Joe, I have a Spare set of Hasegawa tanks, PM me . Also, Paul Fishers stuff is GORGEOUS and I would not hesitate to use them if it's an option for you. The A-7 has plenty of support on its gear to handle them I'd think

Paul

Folks,

i have to tell you what a great group of people you are. I posted a question today to try and decide which of two approaches I should take with the wing tanks, and within 30 minutes I had TWO offers of Hasegawa wing tanks. Incredible. Really enjoying my time here. Wonderful folks. Thanks!