jmel

1/32 F-4G & F-4E decals

The EJ's weren't fitted with slatted wings.

Sadly true, otherwise Tamiya might have done a 'late production' F-4E/F. There won't be any more, we're told, but I sometimes wonder if Tamiya will do what it did with the F-14 & -15 and revise those with new stores / decals? The C/D has been around for nearly 19 years.

Would really like some SEA wrap-around options from circa 1981-85 Jake, if this one sells well. I must admit a preference for those, especially E/Gs from Clark Field.

Now just need a BDU-38/B or Mk/B-61 shape, and PAVE Tack pod and c/l pylon.

Tony

What a great new! It looks another Phantoms stuff is comming to us. Decals, conversions.... It´s good there will be new G version upgrades and decals

Wish you good luck Gary, Jake and Mike! :thumbsup:  I have to save some more money for all these new things.

Thanks

Pavel

Any thoughts on some Turkish Tooms, Hellenic Guardians or Luftwaffe Rhino's??? There's some really cool schemes over there!

Go Phantoms!!

Paul

http://www.hahen.info/catalog/popup_image.php?pID=48&osCsid=p9t9ocbve6lljb1g6dsk5avjb1

is one RF-4E on my "list", along with...

http://i1.ytimg.com/vi/mTbwxY0QvTE/maxresdefault.jpg

if I can get the decals.

Really love Jake's Clark Field options and hoping he'll do a wrap-around greens 'n' tan job, although the Hill Gray II finish is very, very groovy

Tony

Here's the main instructions page. I really like that Euro 1 Clark jet!  And the MiG killers, and the 35th flagship, and the 831st flagship, and the...........    :)

32005_SpeedHunter.jpg

Hey Jake, just fantastic! I personally love those Hill Grey schemes! Guess i gotta start hooking up on some F-4Es. Question though, what ECM Pods were used by those late F-4E and G jets? Keeping 'em coming Jake!

Chuck

Edited by otis252

EDIT:  stupid question deleted, new questions posed:

Can I get pricing and availability on the GT F-4G conversion for the Tamiya F-4E kit please?  Also, the same questions for the decal sheet?   Hmmm....who makes 600 Gal. C/L F-15 Style tanks for the F-4?

Edited by Juggernut

Question though, what ECM Pods were used by those late F-4E and G jets? Keeping 'em coming Jake!

Chuck

Chuck, the WW and PN guys used the AN/ALQ-184 pod, while the Spang guys used the AN/ALQ-131.  The OT jet used both.

Can I get pricing and availability on the GT F-4G conversion for the Tamiya F-4E kit please?  Also, the same questions for the decal sheet?   Hmmm....who makes 600 Gal. C/L F-15 Style tanks for the F-4?

The decals will be available from Speed Hunter Graphics in late July or early August.  They can be ordered at www.speedhuntergraphics.com.  Pricing will be $22.95.

You can get the centerline tank in the Revell F-4E and RF-4C.