Combat Models A-26A Counter Invader (1/32)

The wheels look really good, What type of filler did you use on them?

That is Tamiya white putty.............Was in HL couple weeks ago getting supplies and saw they had some.......Heard a lot about it.......Thought I'd try it........It's really white fine mix..........

One of these days I'm gonna break down and buy a small tube of 3M green spot putty or 3M blue if I can find it........Blue is getting hard to find these days...........

are your going tocast the tire so you don't have to do this twice?

Bruce

No Bruce...................AND I'm not going to give you my masters  so you can make money off them.......... if you don't quit bugging me I'm going to go elsewhere with this build.............................I'm just trying to have a good time building my favorite plane and be a part of the group........................Seems every place I go I get run off.......................

Hiya Thud!  

First, I want to tell you that your build and your presence in it is very important to me personally and us as a group and to LSP as a whole.

Any unwarranted solicitations and consistent harassment to copy/reproduce your work once you have said "No" is not appropriate behavior and will stop from this point forward. .

I can understand a fellow modeler wanting to help another take something extraordinary and make it a commercial venture, but I understand first and foremost that this site is where most of us come to enjoy building models and sharing stories and techniques.
That is why LSP was started and why I started this Group Build, and LSP will not stand for anybody being pestered to the point of not wanting to be a member or participate in Group Builds and the Forums. I am guessing that this will be the last we hear about this issue and you can get back to having  fun and sharing your work with us. If anything else comes up please do not hesitate to contact me, and any LSP Staff or Moderators about the issue. We are here so you can have FUN.  

All the best,

Paul 

You.ve got me wrong!  I said on an earlier post that I too had an A-26 kit and was asking only from the interest of possibly purchasing copies from you so I didn't have to duplicate your fine work.  I have no interest in selling anything to do with the A-26. 

Bruce

You.ve got me wrong!  I said on an earlier post that I too had an A-26 kit and was asking only from the interest of possibly purchasing copies from you so I didn't have to duplicate your fine work.  I have no interest in selling anything to do with the A-26. 

Bruce

I can understand the interest in OldThudmans fine work if you have a similar kit.  Perhaps some wires were crossed which your simple explanation might help sort.  It'd be good if we could move forward without anyone having any bruises or scrapes. No need.

If I'm reading between the lines though it might be better to be inspired by this tweaks in this build and create your own when you build your plane  I'm sure if OldThudman thinks otherwise at any stage he'll let you know directly.

I think the fact that you're showing some sincere appreciation and interest in this great build is a great thing.

Cheers all

Matty

Started (just started) main wheels brake calipers.........Still trying to figure out how to duplicate main wheel hub assemble....The A-26A/B-26K main wheels were from a KC-135/C-135.....The 1/48 wheels from the Cutting Edge set (IIRC) were beautifully made too......Unfortunately there is no 1/32 C-135/KC-135.... 

IMG_0376_zps9e211883.jpg

Edited by oldthudman5

This is a really COOL  airplane , but I wish it could be a "Real B-26" :rofl:  :rofl:    sorry i'm a Marauder Kinda Guy

I do think this is a COOL build and watching your effort is inspiring and one day I may have to tackle the Marauder kit

Looking forward to your progress

watch'in you :wicked: 

jack