A4 Skyhawk my first 1/32 adventure

Hey guys, thank you for letting me take part in this build, I really appreciate it! after a few visit's to Mike R's house and seeing his stuff he finally convinced me to try my hand at a 1/32 kit. I have a few goals for this build, one of them is to try my hand at super detailing a cockpit and landing gear, also I's like to try my hand at the salt chipping method. Otherwise this will be built right out of the box

-Hasegawa A4 Skyhawk

-Eduard photo etch "remove before flight" hang tags

On it's way

-Eduard canopy mask's

-Steel Beach intake plugs

for whatever reason I can't paste photo's from my photo bucket account into this post, but my build is underway!

Welcome to the group build. From Photobucket click on the Image url and copy and paste it into your text box ( the one you type in here). Please re-size any pictures not to exceed 800x600. Good luck with your Skyhawk! 

Paul 

Welcome!

The Hasegawa Scooter is still a great kit. Much better undercarriage than the newer Trumpeter release, which I've avoided.

Best of luck

Tony

P.s. I have myriad issues with PB, not least of which is its refusal to *obey* my PC and upload images. The PC works well with *everything* else. I am obliged to send emails to myself with the attach images downloaded from my camera so that I may upload them to PB via iPad and then post them here. Very time consuming and annoying!

• 2 weeks later...