T-45C Conversion from Revell Kit

Timmy!

Great result, love it!

On 6/28/2018 at 9:59 PM, Timmy! said:

I'll make you a deal.

You finish up that awesome S-3 of yours and I'll get my drawings cleaned up and figure out how I want to publish them.

Cheers,

Timmy!

The S-3 is finished by the way (pics will follow next week after this week end's model show...)! ;)

Starfighter,

Thank you sir!

Looking forward to seeing the Hoover all done...looks awesome so far for sure!!

Oh yes a deal is a deal....the plans are just about ready.  Since you brought it up....

I'll put this out to everyone:  Which medium/media would you prefer.

Printed paper drawing set at 1/32nd scale

...or...

PDF digital

I'd personally prefer it in digital form and, if possible, I'd like to buy the STLs for the printed parts too as I have a 3D printer - for my personal use only, of course! A friend of mine has a Silhouette Cameo, so the cutting files for the vinyl details would be of interest as well. I hope I'm not asking too much - I am just in the lucky position to be able to use most of the data you have created... 

Thank you very much for making your hard work available - this will enable many people to get a T-45! I am really looking forward to tackling this conversion myself - it might be just the right project after the S-3. 

13 hours ago, Starfighter said:

I'd personally prefer it in digital form and, if possible, I'd like to buy the STLs for the printed parts too as I have a 3D printer - for my personal use only, of course! A friend of mine has a Silhouette Cameo, so the cutting files for the vinyl details would be of interest as well. I hope I'm not asking too much - I am just in the lucky position to be able to use most of the data you have created... 

Thank you very much for making your hard work available - this will enable many people to get a T-45! I am really looking forward to tackling this conversion myself - it might be just the right project after the S-3. 

Digital makes the most sense.  As soon a I can find the best way to hang this stuff for download I will do so, wether that be my website or elsewhere.  Would be fun to see a few more folks do this stuff.   It’s a pretty easy conversion....not really a need for a kit.

I’ll update this space, the ready for inspection, and maybe a new thread to get the word out when the stuff is available.

Cheers,

Timmy!