Mal Way FW190A8R2, Part: II, going for a Diorama.

Mal_Belford

Oh well... going for final touches on this oneband publish it in Ready for inspection section (if it is ok Kev).

Yes mate, no problem. I might be able to add the diorama photos to your existing article.

Kev

Guest Peterpools

Mal

FANTASTIC, just fantastic work.

Looking forward to your P-51 back on center stage.

Keep 'em coming

Peter

Thanks peter.

no more exuses to finnish Mrs Bonnie now...also im inspired to finnish her of since it is not much left, that build is very special to me in a way, many new things and also a isnpire building all the way and ill keep it with that one...

So ill wind it up theese upcoming week...got every part in order in small boxes....as ive said not much left...got to find my old thread on that and take an aircan to blow the dust from that thread lol...

/Mal

Your mustang thread can be found on page 22 bro, yep I´ve checked!    :thumbsup:

Thanks Buddy....

Always good to have one who got the check on me where i am :piliot:

So that i got my cloths on before i leave home everyday :wicked:  lol

/Mal

Mal...

Bravo!

Just got back from an extended (for me) vacation. Sad to say, I realized my addiction to monitoring your progress was confirmed--I was backpacking and was literally out of touch (somewhat difficult to do these days--but, thankfully, not impossible)...

Again, I just love how you put your creations together. As mentioned earlier in this thread, just photograph it with a suitable background and I guarantee the uninitiated will say, "Wow, what an interesting old photo..." As I said, bravo!

I will post your package this weekend...

Greg

IMG_6319_zpsba59c816.jpg

IMG_6320_zps687b205d.jpg

IMG_6321_zpsb1c54554.jpg

IMG_6323_zps03642401.jpg

Going to borrov one optics.....if i can..but ill take some shots outside in natural light and final touches done...

Also note this is my first Diorama ever with figures and vehicles ever done..ive learned alot.....one major thing with dioramas, better planning in early stages, figures too how to paint, this been adventure in many areas, hell yeah it wont be last...

This one got the number 12.1 (12 finnished build and no 1 is my first dio)

/Mal

Edited by Mal_Belford

Thanks Peter.

taking them photos outside...

ill see what i can do...got a small forest where i live...

got pine and leaf bushes and trees, so got the right forest for this diorama.

Try to take them this week, and learn to set proper white ballance (got it right few times)

/Mal

Edited by Mal_Belford