New MASTER set for 1/32 MiG-15

Bodo from Poland

Nice part...now, all we need is a nicer kit to go around the brass gun barrel :D

I believe HPH have just announced working on one, in resin. Any kit would be better than Trumpy's, but if is HPH, you can bet it's going to be excellent.

Hubert

Edited by MostlyRacers

I think i recognize the Mig-15 of the Praha-Kbely museum...

Very nice addition ! Even if far from perfect, the Trumpy kit exists, ans is VERY cheap. With an AMS or black box cockpit, and a little bit of corrections (Profimodeller has a full range of PE sheets for detailling, too) you can make something that looks like a Mig-15.

Anyway, yes a HPH resin kit would be wonderful, and buildable OOB with a whole bunch of details inside.

Edited by Zero77

Wow

Living here and learn about such news on HPH kit from the internet site, shame on me.

HPH people once told me (or made a hint) that they look on the range of KP kits when considering their releases (seems like we all have some soft spot for our childhood memories and here around we all grew on KP kits) and that would fall into that pattern.

Anyway, I look forward to it and it will be one that I go for (sweet childhood memories).

Jozef 

Wow

Living here and learn about such news on HPH kit from the internet site, shame on me.

HPH people once told me (or made a hint) that they look on the range of KP kits when considering their releases (seems like we all have some soft spot for our childhood memories and here around we all grew on KP kits) and that would fall into that pattern.

Anyway, I look forward to it and it will be one that I go for (sweet childhood memories).

Jozef

My adoptive father brought me a KP MiG-17 back from Prague, maybe forty years ago. Has childhood memories for me also.

I would love a good 1/32 MiG-17 (and MiG-21 PF, and early MiG-29 9-12, and MiG-25 RBD, the latter all in IM plastic due to weight)

Wonder what happened to the proposed Trumpeter Su-22?

Tony

If I recall correctly the Trumpeter (Frog) Mig15 was the begining of the rebirth of the 1/32 large scale kits.

Actually the Tam F-15E was. Even Tam F-4C/D came prior to Trumpy 32nds (without a dispute about a role which Trumpeter got in our scale).

But I would consider TAC Scale Dynamics and Flightpath 32nd scale sets in the early 90ies to be a dawn of such rebirth.

Jozef